Are any of you guys on here actually good at tennis?

I actually play for a high school team. I'm a senior and this will be my third year lettering as a doubles plater. Junior year I made it to the 3 round in my sectionals.(In the third round I met up the #1 seed Central Catholic team). Of course I lost but my partner and I contributed to our team's victory in both the NET league and the NET tournament.

yeah me! id whoop you

Whoever you are, i bet you know me. Big serve is my clue. I have a solid rep for that. But yeah my point is clear. I am almost certain, actually i am certain that i would whoop you man.

dropping the what? said:
too bad u don know me dip whad, i just think u r good u have never met me though and quie honestly i dont want to out of fear of geting eaten
I'm sorry but was that supposed to be funny? :shrug:

dropping the what? said:
don, u may think so but u dont know who ur speaking with, u pretty much probably know me if your ne thing in tennis. and then u then get whopped
wuts ur name. u talk a pretty big game can u back it up.

french balla, u have no game to begin with. u r wats called someone who is OVERRANKED and u r not the person who should be saying someone else talks a big game. go beat someone in the top ten in the nation and then talk pal, dont say u went close with one, go beat one my friend and then get a good ranking without the point system rather than be a tournament nut and play everything tourney u can laborie u r the man, dont listen to him

lets just say i have against much better players than yourself buster, backed it up aganst much better players than yourself and also everytime i play u

ok r u too afraid to reveal urself. i know im cocky, i dont think im overranked, im not even ranked that high. wuts ur problem all i did was ask u wuts ur name and u get all personal and ----, id woop ur ---. i can tell by the way u talk. if u r a freshman theres a very little chance u have at beating me. how do u know how i play. where did u see me play. have u ever played me. did u win. when did we play if so.

lakotaNLABORIEeast said:
dropping the what is by far the biggest monster here, the kid's forehand is a ----ing bomb.
Dropping the what wouldnt happen to of just graduated from east last year would he and played first or anything would he. thats the only player that i can c having the guts to say all that stuff.

wyatt my man, u figured it out hahahaha yoyur are easily taken man, we r all just messin with ya man. dont listen to me bro, ill see u over my thanksgiving break bro haha

Alright I have something that will put this arguement to rest, one name.. Keith Ahlborn. 2 time Junior National Champ. He is filthy