AP News is a joke

No, that is not true, no matter how hard you try to dress it up.

- you said the mayor "suggested" the collision was deliberate. I have already shown you mischaracterized of the mayor's comments. Again, he did not suggest. He flat-out declared it was deliberate.

- you said I had an issue with the AP. Again, I said nothing about the AP or any other news organization.

Now you want to obfuscate your mistakes by throwing in detritus about the choir leader (which I have NOT mentioned), and some challenge about where I have a problem with the AP - again, implying I said anything about the AP, which I have not. I addressed only the mayor's comments.

Want to try again? I'm trying to have your best interests at heart and take the high road here. You really need to stop digging this hole. It's not a good look.
I’m not going argue over my characterization of his quote. I was not trying to change his quote. You are just arguing semantics again. His quote is really immaterial to the point. He could have said anything. If you are paying attention, my point is the AP published quotes from the mayor and the choir director. Whether one or both were accurate descriptions has NOT been determined at this time. Regardless of who is right or wrong, the AP is not at fault for a thing. They reported the facts and included quotes from several parties. I’m not even sure what you nuts are even arguing about.

I’m not going argue over my characterization of his quote. I was not trying to change his quote. You are just arguing semantics again. His quote is really immaterial to the point. He could have said anything. If you are paying attention, my point is the AP published quotes from the mayor and the choir director. Whether one or both were accurate descriptions has NOT been determined at this time. Regardless of who is right or wrong, the AP is not at fault for a thing. They reported the facts and included quotes from several parties. I’m not even sure what you nuts are even arguing about.
So to sum up, you're too embarrassed to own up to the fact you knowingly made incorrect statements about me and my post. I understand. I'm disappointed, but I understand.

So to sum up, you're too embarrassed to own up to the fact you knowingly made incorrect statements about me and my post. I understand. I'm disappointed, but I understand.
I did not make incorrect statements about your post. I never challenged your post. I just said that your issue is with the mayor. If you have no issue with the AP reporting of the story, just say so. If you do, what is your problem?

1624217513923.png

I did not make incorrect statements about your post. I never challenged your post. I just said that your issue is with the mayor. If you have no issue with the AP reporting of the story, just say so. If you do, what is your problem?

View attachment 18201
I don't have a problem - you have the problem, but I can see why you'd want to deflect. Once more - you made false claims about me and my post, and you even posted screen shots so others can see what you did - and then you refuse to admit it, and keep digging yourself deeper into a hole. That's some serious chutzpah.

What you should have done was back off for a minute, and excuse yourself for putting words in my mouth. I would have respected the hell out of that. But I see now you either won't admit you made a mistake, or maybe you just can't.

Again, I'm disappointed, but I understand.

I don't have a problem - you have the problem, but I can see why you'd want to deflect. Once more - you made false claims about me and my post, and you even posted screen shots so others can see what you did - and then you refuse to admit it, and keep digging yourself deeper into a hole. That's some serious chutzpah.

What you should have done was back off for a minute, and excuse yourself for putting words in my mouth. I would have respected the hell out of that. But I see now you either won't admit you made a mistake, or maybe you just can't.

Again, I'm disappointed, but I understand.
What was the false claim about your post? Can you show me one or are you just delusional today?

What was the false claim about your post? Can you show me one or are you just delusional today?
Are you just being deliberately obtuse? You know succinctly I’ve already showed you. I’ve clearly enumerated at least twice in my replies.

Read them again, and try to focus. If you still can’t see it, then just carry on and keep being you.

Last edited:
I am boycotting the Associated Press due to systematic racism.

This article was published on juneteenth this is a clear attempt to draw attention away from the atrocities against the black community on this date I will never read the AP news ever again

Are you just being deliberately obtuse? You know succinctly I’ve already showed you. I’ve clearly enumerated at least twice in my replies.

Read them again, and try to focus. If you still can’t see it, then just carry on and keep being you.
You did not. You said I mischaracterized your post and I clearly made no judgment on it. I simply said your issue is with the mayor and not the AP. I even posted the exact exchange. You are lying sack of .

Bye the bye I think it’s hilarious one of the pillow biters was responsible and almost ran over Blabbermouth Schulz

Show me where I said that ?? I simply stated that you were arguing a ridiculously stupid point
Well that is the exact point I am arguing so if it is ridiculously stupid you must think differently for some batsh*t reason.

This is stupid. The only responsibility a news outlet has towards a quote is to attribute it the correct person and not misquote.

You did not. You said I mischaracterized your post and I clearly made no judgment on it. I simply said your issue is with the mayor and not the AP. I even posted the exact exchange. You are lying sack of .
That's an, uh, interesting claim and conclusion. We'll lay it out one more time, and see who is what here:

Post #21 - I said that the mayor emphatically stated the attack was deliberate, whereas someone incorrectly characterized the mayor's statements as a "suggestion". I also quoted the mayor from the link I provided in order to clearly show this. That's all my post contained. It didn't even mention you.

#23 - you then quoted my post and blabbered about the AP and the chorus leader, and then you flatly said I had an issue with the AP, which is blatantly false. I did not mention the AP. I did not mention any other news source by name. I did not say anything as to the quality of the reporting on this story. I also said nothing about the choir leader, so I have no idea why you threw that in.

#24, 28, 30, 31, 33, 35 - I corrected you numerous times regarding your false claim about me and the AP, hoping you would see you made a mistake and say so, but each time I did you seemed determined to double-down on your false statement, no matter how I tried to reason with you.

#37 - And then, when you realized that the truth is not your ally, you decided to go for broke and call me a "lying sack of s**t". I had to laugh, because it meant you had no cogent response otherwise. Then to dig even deeper, you claimed that I hadn't showed where you spoke incorrectly about me. That took nerve, considering you blithely ignored my earlier posts where I showed you exactly that.

To sum up once more, you made a false claim as to my original post, and continue to deny you made that claim, instead choosing to obfuscate with non-relevant items to hide your mistake. You cannot admit this even when the truth is staring you in the face. Eschewing cruder terms, that makes you both a liar and a coward.

The heck of it is, you willingly chose to be both of those things, instead of being man enough to correct what you said early on. You had every opportunity to step up and do the right thing, and you failed. Here ends the lesson.

That's an, uh, interesting claim and conclusion. We'll lay it out one more time, and see who is what here:

Post #21 - I said that the mayor emphatically stated the attack was deliberate, whereas someone incorrectly characterized the mayor's statements as a "suggestion". I also quoted the mayor from the link I provided in order to clearly show this. That's all my post contained. It didn't even mention you.

#23 - you then quoted my post and blabbered about the AP and the chorus leader, and then you flatly said I had an issue with the AP, which is blatantly false. I did not mention the AP. I did not mention any other news source by name. I did not say anything as to the quality of the reporting on this story. I also said nothing about the choir leader, so I have no idea why you threw that in.

#24, 28, 30, 31, 33, 35 - I corrected you numerous times regarding your false claim about me and the AP, hoping you would see you made a mistake and say so, but each time I did you seemed determined to double-down on your false statement, no matter how I tried to reason with you.

#37 - And then, when you realized that the truth is not your ally, you decided to go for broke and call me a "lying sack of s**t". I had to laugh, because it meant you had no cogent response otherwise. Then to dig even deeper, you claimed that I hadn't showed where you spoke incorrectly about me. That took nerve, considering you blithely ignored my earlier posts where I showed you exactly that.

To sum up once more, you made a false claim as to my original post, and continue to deny you made that claim, instead choosing to obfuscate with non-relevant items to hide your mistake. You cannot admit this even when the truth is staring you in the face. Eschewing cruder terms, that makes you both a liar and a coward.

The heck of it is, you willingly chose to be both of those things, instead of being man enough to correct what you said early on. You had every opportunity to step up and do the right thing, and you failed. Here ends the lesson.
As I said, I never challenged or mischaracterized your post about the mayor. I simply said your issue had to be with the him and not the AP. That is all. Nothing else. I later posted that if you don’t have issue with the AP just say so. What is the exact point? That the mayor was emphatic? Who cares? Nobody ever argued that. You seemed to have lost your over nothing.

The AP did not give all the details and purposely released a misleading story to continue feeding yours and others TDS.
The story was not misleading in the slightest. It described the events and included quotes. Those quotes included the mayor, the choir director, and the police. It was as balanced as a story could possible be. The mayor said it was on purpose. The director said indications are it was an accident. The police said no determination has been found and the investigation is underway which is where were last night.

Last edited by a moderator:
As I said, I never challenged or mischaracterized your post about the mayor. I simply said your issue had to be with the him and not the AP. That is all. Nothing else. I later posted that if you don’t have issue with the AP just say so. What is the exact point? That the mayor was emphatic? Who cares? Nobody ever argued that. You seemed to have lost your over nothing.
Lol. Clearly I did not lose my . You certainly did with that final distasteful post yesterday, because you had no other defense. When you made a false claim as to what I said, and then were shown it was false, it became incumbent on you to correct the record. I have no need to "just say so".

Clearly you're incapable of walking back your error. That's too bad, because confession would be good for the soul. Everyone will understand.

Lol. Clearly I did not lose my . You certainly did with that final distasteful post yesterday, because you had no other defense. When you made a false claim as to what I said, and then were shown it was false, it became incumbent on you to correct the record. I have no need to "just say so".

Clearly you're incapable of walking back your error. That's too bad, because confession would be good for the soul. Everyone will understand.
OK. I will make a deal with you. If you say you have no issue with the AP reporting of the story, I will deeply and sincerely apologize for insinuating you did based on your post. Until you state it clearly one way or the other, I will stand by my statement that your grievance is misguided. I'm ready when you are. I'll just wait.