Anyone going to team camp?

Hiland going to be very prepared for the upcoming season. They went to Huggins Camp and to Marietta Team Camp. Was every player at Hiland tested?

Shaggy25, that's a good question. On the girls form it said that Hiland's girls team went to Indiana. I don't know if that's true or not. Maybe one of the parents is a doctor and can administer the test??? Maybe someone can fill us in???

Spirit 454 because it the rules. If other schools have to do it why wouldn't they??? A high profile program like Hiland isn't going to risk getting in trouble with the OHSAA over a team camp

Spirit 454 because it the rules. If other schools have to do it why wouldn't they??? A high profile program like Hiland isn't going to risk getting in trouble with the OHSAA over a team camp
Did the OHSAA set the testing requirement? What is the penalty? Didn't the original order end on July 15?

Yes the original order was extended. That's why you don't see football teams competing in 7 v 7. It's actually a state government law. So my guess is the punishment wouldn't come from the OHSAA, it would probably come from the state against the athletic director and school board. That is just a guess. Somebody else may know better.
That's why I've said a coach would be crazy to risk going to a team camp. But it doesn't matter I'm sure they crossed all their T's and Dotted all their I's. Plus no team camp would let them play if they didn't. I'm guessing That would open them up to liability as well. But let's face it rules are changing day by day. So who knows.

Yes the original order was extended. That's why you don't see football teams competing in 7 v 7. It's actually a state government law. So my guess is the punishment wouldn't come from the OHSAA, it would probably come from the state against the athletic director and school board. That is just a guess. Somebody else may know better.
That's why I've said a coach would be crazy to risk going to a team camp. But it doesn't matter I'm sure they crossed all their T's and Dotted all their I's. Plus no team camp would let them play if they didn't. I'm guessing That would open them up to liability as well. But let's face it rules are changing day by day. So who knows.
Looks like you are doing a lot of guessing. I would guess if some people stopped worrying about things that don't involve them we would all be better off. I would also guess that Hiland, Marietta, Eastern Ohio camps and any other doing stuff right now,(which there are a lot) have everything under control.