Anyone else find it weird that Joe Eitel has no schedules?

I am glad Joe is getting them up. It has been too fluid for me to even try to gather them.

I wonder if he will leave the points calculations in there or remove them entirely for this year.

If I'm him, I wouldn't even bother, especially since there is no computer point calculations to make.

Must feed the masses. Of COURSE we want harbins calculations. Who cares if they don't determine play-offs. We want to know who's in first!

He is my bible for scores, have been keeping entire state since the 1970s.Can not find a lot of scores from online newspapers anymore.
Thanks for all you do!!!!!!!!!

There will be no "Joe Eitel Appreciation Night(s)" this season, as there's no playoff monitoring.

Thanks to Joe for his many years of hard work, especially in the normal week ten Friday night/Saturday night, to serve all of the HSFB fans here in the Buckeye State.

1598185699084.gif

I see some teams have additional games in latter October. I assume that either means they intend to decline the playoffs or are they just planning for their first round exit from the playoffs?

I see some teams have additional games in latter October. I assume that either means they intend to decline the playoffs or are they just planning for their first round exit from the playoffs?
That would be my guess. With the lax rules, the not so successful programs need as many games as they (OSHAA) will allow.

I think some schools need to seriously consider declining the playoffs. With seeding going NCAA style (1 vs. 32), why go take a first round whoopin on the road when you could theoretically have a home game and get some (attendance limited) gate?

I think some schools need to seriously consider declining the playoffs. With seeding going NCAA style (1 vs. 32), why go take a first round whoopin on the road when you could theoretically have a home game and get some (attendance limited) gate?
Now they will be seeded that way but no region will have 32 teams. The most in any region last year was 28. So I expect most regions to be between 20-26 teams. This will lead to many teams getting byes. Let's say a region only 24 for example. The 24th seed would play the 9th seed in the first round. Which is a far cry from playing the 1 seed. Now are they still likely to get beat... sure but its very unlikely that the worst team in each region would the top seed in the first round.

Richmond Edison is only school I have noticed with a full 10 game schedule. I am sure others are making contingency plans to add games as teams are eliminated from playoffs.

A cou
Richmond Edison is only school I have noticed with a full 10 game schedule. I am sure others are making contingency plans to add games as teams are eliminated from playoffs.
a few Buckeye 8 schools have them as well but yeah I imagine it’s just either a playoff decline or for when they lose