Any upsets you see coming?

Salad76

Enough talk of 25-0.

What district semis is everyone heading to?

What district finals are you hoping to see this weekend?

Springboro has a really nice draw. They'll play Troy tonight, a potential game with Milford, and then a potential matchup with Anthony Wayne in the Regionals. Having already tied Anthony Wayne at the end of the season, I like how this all sets up for them.

Springboro has a really nice draw. They'll play Troy tonight, a potential game with Milford, and then a potential matchup with Anthony Wayne in the Regionals. Having already tied Anthony Wayne at the end of the season, I like how this all sets up for them.
and then Iggy......

Watched Northmont and Centerville last night. Centerville won 3-0. I was hoping for a better game. Centerville dominated and are a completely different team compared to their 5-0 loss against Northmont earlier this season. I think I will be watching Alter vs. Tipp on Saturday. They tied during the regular season and are the two best teams in the area.

I thought I was losing it hearing of Springboro facing Milford then Anthony Wayne (huh?) but low and behold there is a Div 1 Southwest group playing in Region 2 with other Northwest Ohio teams. How often has this happened? I went back a few years and all Div 1 Southwest teams played each other in the same region. What gives? Are they short teams in Region 2?

NW Ohio D1 has just one district (i.e. regional bid) this year. SW OH picked up what in the past had been the second NW OH regional bid.