Antonio Brown

Fatman

How can any one argue that he is not related to either Meaningless, Hooked it Again or Hapless?

Someone may be desperate enough to sign him, but they should be wary.

Overly strict style didnt work: Belicheck and the Pats couldnt get him straight.
Free and easy didnt work: Vegas experiment.
HoF/GOAT QB didint work: Brady couldnt get him to stay the course.
Player coach didnt work: Arians couldnt get him good.

Bengals are passed that phase and it is a new era.

thats just a lazy narrative. It’s been years since there’s been a player with any kind of problems getting arrested. Now that team in Vegas on the other hand
?‍♂️

So who is in trouble with the law on the current Bengals?

thats just a lazy narrative. It’s been years since there’s been a player with any kind of problems getting arrested. Now that team in Vegas on the other hand
?‍♂️
Just going off their track record of drafting/acquiring questionable players. Mixon was the latest and he hasnt been in trouble but that the gamble Cincinnati has a history of taking

Just going off their track record of drafting/acquiring questionable players. Mixon was the latest and he hasnt been in trouble but that the gamble Cincinnati has a history of taking
So just a lazy statement ??

So none of this has happened since Marv left town….and yes mixon was a questionable pick, and it’s currently paying dividends

Getting back to the original topic: Peter King makes sense, but how often do NFL owners listen to sense?

Whom to believe? We see this all the time in our lives.

There are trustworthy, and not so much.

Employee A always seems gets stuck behind a bus, train, farm eqt, goose crossing, etc and is late for work and even if there is a day it really happens....who believes em?

I was in some nasty traffic last Thursday....semi went across all 4 lanes on 33...and I was 15 min late for a work call.

But since I'm always way early....no big deal!