Antifa & BLM to Duplicate Capital Terrorists Act at Biden / Harris Inauguration

Maybe not all 50, but a considerable amount of states had cases of people trying storm in/having to go on lockdown because of agitation. They even tried to storm the Washington state governor's house. It did happen here in Ohio, too. Dewine condemned it.

MI seems to be the most volatile imo. That was a pretty serious plot attempt that got thwarted a few months ago. And still took till just now to ban open carry IN their capitol building.

This constant whataboutism is getting old and tired.

Whatabout impeaching a POTUS cuz he lied about a , but not this??? Doesn't matter this ain't that. We could do this all day. (And do).

But ok I agree the summer riots were dangerous for anyone keeping score. So is choking people to death or killing them in bed while they sleep.

Now, about the crisis happening in DC and all 50 states...
So you say it’s getting old and then use it ?

Scalise getting shot, while vile, does not compare to supporters of a president storming a government building because they believed that an election was falsified despite the 64 court cases thrown out because of the lack of evidence and the multiple audits, recounts, and signature verifications that have already taken place.

As for the Antifa boogeymen, - That's Rich

WHO HELPED ANTIFA STORM THE CAPITOL?

There is plenty of good footage showing the Patriots were shocked that others went into the capitol, and they were staying outside, they are heard saying things like, “Oh my God, a bunch are trying to break in the Capitol!” “It’s getting dangerous, we’re leaving.” I’m not going in. No one was storming to get INSIDE but the ANTIFA thugs who stormed over the fences who had assistance from the start to avoid check points and just go right on into the event. Then had assistance to get inside!

"ANTIFA boogeyman" lol Jesus Christ. Storming the Capitol was repugnant but what BLM and ANTIFA have done the past 4 years is so much worse the comparison is borderline psychotic

Biden is not a moderate, he's whatever the party says he is, and the party right now is jumping in head first into Critical Theory BS
Where is your evidence (other than the ramblings of Tucker Carlson) that Biden's presidency will be very liberal? His cabinet picks don't include any members of "the Squad", nor Elizabeth Warren or Bernie Sanders. As a matter of fact his selections have annoyed the progressive wing of the party

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/19/us/politics/biden-cabinet.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...72691a-3c05-11eb-8328-a36a109900c2_story.html

https://www.wsj.com/articles/biden-cabinet-gets-mixed-grade-so-far-from-liberal-groups-11607712063

I know it is popular among Trump fans to claim that the Biden administration is going to be so very liberal, but I have yet to see the evidence. That does not mean that his positions will be viewed as liberal to most Republicans, but I think they will be more centrist than the far right talking heads would have you believe.

WHO HELPED ANTIFA STORM THE CAPITOL?

There is plenty of good footage showing the Patriots were shocked that others went into the capitol, and they were staying outside, they are heard saying things like, “Oh my God, a bunch are trying to break in the Capitol!” “It’s getting dangerous, we’re leaving.” I’m not going in. No one was storming to get INSIDE but the ANTIFA thugs who stormed over the fences who had assistance from the start to avoid check points and just go right on into the event. Then had assistance to get inside!

All of the people who have been identified and arrested were Big Trump supporters as evidenced by their social media rants. Once caught these "tough patriots" have all cried like little babies, asking for foregivness. This is who stormed the Capitol, not BLM or ANTIFA.

In all fairness the hundreds who did storm the Capitol were a small percentage of the total Trump supporters in attendance. Most were there to peacefully support Trump. But the ones in the Capitol were all in MAGA supporters

All of the people who have been identified and arrested were Big Trump supporters as evidenced by their social media rants. Once caught these "tough patriots" have all cried like little babies, asking for foregivness. This is who stormed the Capitol, not BLM or ANTIFA.

In all fairness the hundreds who did storm the Capitol were a small percentage of the total Trump supporters in attendance. Most were there to peacefully support Trump. But the ones in the Capitol were all in MAGA supporters
Every single one? 100% have been identified? You may be right but I think it is a little early to be 100% certain. Sometimes I wish everyone would let the dust settle before making these definitive assumptions.

This constant whataboutism is getting old and tired.

Whatabout impeaching a POTUS cuz he lied about a , but not this??? Doesn't matter this ain't that. We could do this all day. (And do).

But ok I agree the summer riots were dangerous for anyone keeping score. So is choking people to death or killing them in bed while they sleep.

Now, about the crisis happening in DC and all 50 states...

I assume your not so smart self couldn’t find this: https://www.nytimes.com/video/us/100000007348445/breonna-taylor-death-cops.html

Quit making claims that have been proven false. Taylor was not shot in her sleep. Did she deserve to die? No. Quit changing the narrative to fit your one thought a day. That video walkthrough was provided by the mean ole nasty conservatives at the NYtimes btw.

George theMartyr Floyd had enough fentanyl in his system to kill a cow. Was there unnecessary force used in my opinion, yes, but I also am not a LEO facing hopped up criminals everyday.

Quit watching Don Lemon bro!

Every single one? 100% have been identified? You may be right but I think it is a little early to be 100% certain. Sometimes I wish everyone would let the dust settle before making these definitive assumptions.

Lets put it this way. We don't know if every single person who entered the Capitol building that day was a Trump supporter and probably will not know, unless they are all identified. At the same time there is NO evidence that anyone was a BLM or Antifa supporter. It has been a popular narrative among the most ardent Trump supporters that it was Antifa posing as Maga supporters, yet there has been no evidence to support that, and that is not my opinion but rather a statement from the FBI.

So I will clarify my statement to say that "all of those who have been identified and arrested have been Trump supporters" As the government continues to identify those who stormed the Capitol it may come out that there were some who were not Trump supporters.

I know it is popular among Trump fans to claim that the Biden administration is going to be so very liberal, but I have yet to see the evidence. That does not mean that his positions will be viewed as liberal to most Republicans, but I think they will be more centrist than the far right talking heads would have you believe.

How about this Wack Job

Scalise getting shot, while vile, does not compare to supporters of a president storming a government building because they believed that an election was falsified despite the 64 court cases thrown out because of the lack of evidence and the multiple audits, recounts, and signature verifications that have already taken place.

It wasn't just Scalise who was targeted it was all the Republicans on the field that day, Scalise was just the unfortunate one that got hit. So trying to murder a group of people from one party is vile but not a serious threat to our Republic? You sure have a strange way of viewing things.

As for the November election, there were enough irregularites that there should be an investigation into what happened. Frankly, it is baffling that the judges threw many of these cases out when there were so many sworn affidavits stating something was wrong with the way the election process was handled. The recounts are a joke, of course the numbers wouldn't change much the fraudulent ballots were already entered into the system.

So many other countries require voter IDs or other ways to prove who you are when you vote it is all telling that Democrats are against voter IDs and verification at a polling place. Mail in voting and lack of voter identification in some states gurarntees there will be fraud in our elections for years to come until a more stringent process is implemented.

As for the November election, there were enough irregularites that there should be an investigation into what happened. Frankly, it is baffling that the judges threw many of these cases out when there were so many sworn affidavits stating something was wrong with the way the election process was handled. The recounts are a joke, of course the numbers wouldn't change much the fraudulent ballots were already entered into the system.

Speaking of Baffling ....

“Incitement” Timeline Debunked As Ex-Capitol Police Chief Says Pelosi, McConnell’s Sergeants-At-Arms Refused Security Measures

The Washington Post has reported that the outgoing Capitol Police Chief, Steve Sund, believes his efforts to secure the premises were undermined by a lack of concern from House and Senate security officials who answer directly to Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate leader Mitch McConnell. The National Pulse can also report the Washington Post’s timeline proves it was impossible for Trump speech attendees to have made it to the Capitol in time for the breach.

In typical Tucker fashion you don't get the entire story. She wrote the letter in response to a presentation on campus by Charles Murray, author of The Bell Curve which was widely panned by pyschologists and made claims about race and IQ.

She wrote a letter to the editor quoting those theories in response to the outrageous theories of Murray. She wrote a follow letter that said in part:

“[The Melanin Theory] is not necessarily something we believe, but some information we think those pursuing a true understanding of The Bell Curve should either address, ignore or refute,” Clarke said, according to a Harvard Crimson columnist.

It wasn't just Scalise who was targeted it was all the Republicans on the field that day, Scalise was just the unfortunate one that got hit. So trying to murder a group of people from one party is vile but not a serious threat to our Republic? You sure have a strange way of viewing things.
I never insinuated that. Obviously it is, but I'm basically beating a dead horse at this point by rehashing my point.

In terms of the election, the fact that most of the evidence given in these cases was somewhat shaky at best and incredibly vague at worst ("non-zero number"), immensely discredits the case they were pushing. It seemed that these lawyers talked hard outside of court, yet once they were in the evidence they pushed seemed to clam up. I would not disagree that there may have been some irregularities, but the vague accusations pushed by Powell and Wood and the mass amount of information being pushed by both sides of the media doesn't convince me that it was fraudulent. Agree to disagree, I guess

“[The Melanin Theory] is not necessarily something we believe, but some information we think those pursuing a true understanding of The Bell Curve should either address, ignore or refute,” Clarke said, according to a Harvard Crimson columnist.

Oh .... She believes Placing a Premium on Diversity ! Diversity over the Right person for the Job !

Harvard paper - released her for this, and they aren't Middle of the Road Centrist !

The president has been set. When Biden gets in office, they'll impeach him due to his dementia or something like that and we'll have Harris for president. Good God y'all are y'all that stupid?