Another bites the dust, Anderson HS Redskins no more.

Irwin20

H
Kaepernick** ... anyway, I never had a problem with that. I always thought you should stand but im not his dad, im not a 49ers fan, it never really phased me
He is a putt but his kneeling made him look like a fool and his choice. His views on law enforcement (pig socks) and other issues in the past few years including his allegiances put a different light on his flag response. He is/was disingenuous regarding his real reasons.

rip_JackTatum

H

He is a putt but his kneeling made him look like a fool and his choice. His views on law enforcement (pig socks) and other issues in the past few years including his allegiances put a different light on his flag response. He is/was disingenuous regarding his real reasons.
Please elaborate. This should be interesting seeing as how you’ve never met/spoken to the man or walked in his shoes. What were his “ real” reasons ? With the likes of Nathan Peterman, Matt Barkley, Colt McCoy among others still in the league it’s not about a roster spot.

eastisbest

Please elaborate. This should be interesting seeing as how you’ve never met/spoken to the man
You have? Tell us more. My impression is the same as Irwin20s but I'm willing to be swayed.

As for the rest, as vetted as pro players are I doubt the bottom ten at any position are actually better by any measure you choose than every unsigned player anywhere except, they still got the job.

Please elaborate. This should be interesting seeing as how you’ve never met/spoken to the man or walked in his shoes. What were his “ real” reasons ? With the likes of Nathan Peterman, Matt Barkley, Colt McCoy among others still in the league it’s not about a roster spot.
Maybe its the fact that he sucks AAAAAAND the fact that nobody wants a whiny brat on their team

rip_JackTatum

Maybe its the fact that he sucks AAAAAAND the fact that nobody wants a whiny brat on their team
I prefer facts over illogical ranting.
Nathan Peterman 3 total TD 12 interceptions. 33 Passer rating yet still on a roster.
Kaepernick 72 passing TDS 13 Rushing TDS 30 interceptions 88.9 passer rating.
Of course you’re free to “believe” whatever you want.

SMARTY22

Did Winton Woods BoE receive complaints before retiring the Warrior Logo or did they just decide all the sudden it was racist/prejudice?