Am I the only one who didn’t know...

Those of us in the, guitar playing by a campfire industry knew, but were sworn to secrecy...He's a modern day troubadour. Like Dylan with no hair, which kind of makes him like James Taylor. ?

You guys are too much.

Man, I was in bad shape last night. My heart was crushed, not only for the HS kids but also for the college wrestlers. Someone reached out to me in an effort to actually make something happen. I couldn't see through the fog to give a positive response.

I can't say I'm officially out of the funk yet. Perhaps another Periscope session will do the trick. Maybe some Bob Dylan via Jimmy Hendrix as done by Dave Matthews Band.

Thanks for the kind words.

ps: Vague Thread Title. :D :D :D

Reactions: GWF
You guys are too much.

Man, I was in bad shape last night. My heart was crushed, not only for the HS kids but also for the college wrestlers. Someone reached out to me in an effort to actually make something happen. I couldn't see through the fog to give a positive response.

I can't say I'm officially out of the funk yet. Perhaps another Periscope session will do the trick. Maybe some Bob Dylan via Jimmy Hendrix as done by Dave Matthews Band.

I’m still waiting for my Treetop Flyer

You guys are too much.

Bro...You can't dance and play at the same time. Maybe Cat Stevens as done by Kurt Cobain. I'm thinking that's more your style...

Treetop Flyer - a different song than I was thinking. I've never heard this. However, I'm hooked. Will learn (to the best of my abilities).

Reactions: GWF