Alter vs Trotwood

Quick question for Alter or GLC fans, who was the better running back for Alter: Brandon McDonald or Jon Bivens? Bivens was a freak his junior year but he disappeared after and I’m not sure what happened with him.
Jon Bivens was the best high school RB I’ve ever seen. He suffered a devastating knee injury his Jr year.

Ok sooooooooo holding a team to just 7 points is a bad thing???? Alter beat Carroll by two more scores than Badin did, does that make Badin suspect??? 28 unanswered points explain how this is a bad thing??? Two years ago Alter slapped CJ, a week later CJ beat them in first round!!!! Old scores don’t matter A**wipe, you gotta show up Friday. I hope the Alter kids have this same attitude, “ we scored 48 on Carroll we must be better”. It was our 4th game, did you see the different things we were trying? Alter BETTER WIN, with all this jaw jacking you doing Zeeman, make sure I can find you on Friday!!

RAMNATION ALMIGHTY DIII CHAMPS
Professor Klump?

Jon Bivens was the best high school RB I’ve ever seen. He suffered a devastating knee injury his Jr year.

I agree. I never understood why he was only a 3 star recruit, he looked like a mid 4 star at least. The way he ran the ball, he looked like a power 5 player. Was he not able to play after the knee injury?

McDonald is a absolute monster, I know the kid from Bacon gets all the hype, but I’m not sure why a power 5 school hasn’t locked McDonald up yet.

McDonald is a absolute monster, I know the kid from Bacon gets all the hype, but I’m not sure why a power 5 school hasn’t locked McDonald up yet.
I don't interact with kids on Twitter, but I've seen a few retweets where he asks "is this separation?" I'm guessing he has been told in the past that he's not fast enough. I've seen him play for 3 years and he just produces and puts up numbers.

I don't interact with kids on Twitter, but I've seen a few retweets where he asks "is this separation?" I'm guessing he has been told in the past that he's not fast enough. I've seen him play for 3 years and he just produces and puts up numbers.
Yeah maybe that’s the problem, but the kid is 6 foot and 225 pounds, separating on long runs is nice, but pounding you in the ground with 6/7 yards a carry is even better.

So he has D1 offers just not Power 5 offers? I have been hearing he’s a D1 back since he first stepped on the field.

Big win for Alter. They were just better. Twood ran into a team that was peaking. Rams were really in a bad situation from day 1. Young team, started late, no playoff level competition until playoffs, fighting with school board, just a lot.

I honestly believe that if game was played under traditional circumstances Alter still wins but the outcome would have been
different. Maybe a TD or less. Rams had 5 games scheduled with some good competition including Springfield, Wayne and Mansfield. Loosing those high level games with that competition prepared you for the late season. The DPS games were scrimmages kids weren't ready for an Alter at this point. They were better, it showed in the tackling. Kudos to them. Good luck and stay healthy as that is the key in 2020.

Rams will be back. With a full season, full off-season....... It will be fine on Union Rd.

I think Trotwood starting so late just killed them. Football is hard and I think you need more than the prep time their Board of Education allowed. Good for Alter, they were the better team. But this was not a normal season and I do not think that indicates the total gap in the programs. The Rams will be back looking for revenge. How great would this to be a home and away series for a long time!! Alter, lets keep the Miami Valley dominance of that division going bring back a chip like these guys do!

trophy.jpg