1. A. Brown Centerville
2. Creager Northmont
3. C. Clark Miamisburg
4. K. Ralston Butler
5. C. Echols Sidney

Blake Beemer?
Logan Baker?
Ryan Butcher?

Baker and Butcher I have not seen enough of. Beemer absolutely should not be left out. He has the best baseball smarts I have ever seen. I posted this to get the names out there. I watch alot of High School baseball but know I have left some out. I"m sure there will be alot of posts. Can't believe I left Beemer out though.

Baker and Butcher I have not seen enough of. Beemer absolutely should not be left out. He has the best baseball smarts I have ever seen. I posted this to get the names out there. I watch alot of High School baseball but know I have left some out. I"m sure there will be alot of posts. Can't believe I left Beemer out though.

Leaving Isaacs off the pitcher list is a huge miss IMO.

You included Springfield's Powell, but left out the res of them.
Batting AVG
Moore .459
Powell .452
Moss .444
Howard .434
Bush .429
Depriest .417

Pitching ERA
Ceyler 0.62
Powell 1.08
Weaver 1.83
Moss 1.83
Burks 3.44

Fielding Pct
Bailey 1.000
Moss 1.000
Depriest 1.000
Ceyler 1.000
Williams .962
Powell .917
Moore .913

i like how they are going to have an all GWOC tem this year along with each seperate conference inside the GWOC...i wish they would have had this in the past to see what last years team would have been with all the stars and great players the GWOC had in the class of 08

u can replace brown for infield with beemer...since a player cant be on a team for fielding position and pitcher

I might be wrong here but im pretty sure Sheltrown from BORO is a catcher and does not play infield in High School ball.

I like Straly at catcher, but the kid catching for Boro is better. That kid has a lazer sight to second base. Straly will be a stud but he's a freshman and makes freshman mistakes at times. Still a SOLID catcher but not the best in the GWOC.