All conservatives are racist

gobluetom

1592253661566.png

Doesn’t matter you either agree with BLM and other organizations the left deems acceptable or you’re a racist.
You stick with the narrative no matter what.
Repeat a lie over and over and over it becomes the truth.
Rules for Radicals.

Humorous how conservatives love talking about Dems enslaving blacks, meanwhile the conservatives are the ones touting the "heritage" represented by the Confederate flag in the present.

Playing the victim makes conservatives as bad as the worst of the progressives.

Liberals actually tell blacks that can’t make it without their help.....btch please. Get out of my way.

Humorous how conservatives love talking about Dems enslaving blacks, meanwhile the conservatives are the ones touting the "heritage" represented by the Confederate flag in the present.

Who touts that flag??? I don’t and I find it’s for losers. It’s def not a representation of the Republican Party. Is all left leaning flags representing the democrat party?

The parties realigned in the 60's don't be an idiot...and crack a book once in a while. No wonder you guys hate education you were horrible at school.
really? Who wants black people free to compete in a fair market??? Republicans. Who wants to create an unfair market to garner votes? Democrats. Try reading up on Lyndon b Johnson.

The parties realigned in the 60's don't be an idiot...and crack a book once in a while. No wonder you guys hate education you were horrible at school.
Let's face it. Our is in a crack. We're gonna have to let this bill pass. [Said to Senator John Stennis (D-MS) during debate on the Civil Rights Act of 1957]
Lyndon B. Johnson

I'll have them s voting Democratic for the next two hundred years. [Said to two governors regarding the Civil Rights Act of 1964, according to then-Air Force One steward Robert MacMillan]
Lyndon B. Johnson

Better to have your enemies inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in.
Lyndon B. Johnson

Yes, really. The voting blocks that make up American political parties have shifted and realigned like tectonic plates since the very beginning, when it was Federalists and Democratic-Republicans. It's pretty basic American history content.

Maybe you should try reading up on LBJ. What party would he be in today? I'm not so sure either way, and you aren't either. It's difficult to speculate, for a lot of reasons, but it's a perfect example of why it's absolutely ridiculous to try to talk about what any party was doing 30, 50, 100+ years ago in relation to what they're doing today.
The irony here vis a vis your view on historical figures is rich.

No, the irony here is an ignorant racist like you thinking that he understands concepts like "historical". ?
Says the ignorant who judges historical figures by today's sensibilities.

Its absolutely ridiculous to try to talk about what anybody was doing hundreds of years ago in relation to what they'd be doing today.

You have no idea who Columbus would be today for example. He was alive during a time when conquering people and brutalizing them was the norm, practiced by all cultures. It's not noteworthy that he did, it wouldve been noteworthy if he hadn't.

But keep pulling down statutes and censoring history.

No, the irony here is some doofy ignorant racist like you thinking that he understands concepts like "historical". ?
If history reflects badly on democrats, then those guys would be republicans now. If the history favors democrats then, they are still democrats now.

That's how the left rationale goes.

Not all conservatives tout the heritage of the Confederate flag, but nice try....that's humorous

Yes, really. The voting blocks that make up American political parties have shifted and realigned like tectonic plates since the very beginning, when it was Federalists and Democratic-Republicans. It's pretty basic American history content.

Maybe you should try reading up on LBJ. What party would he be in today? I'm not so sure either way, and you aren't either. It's difficult to speculate, for a lot of reasons, but it's a perfect example of why it's absolutely ridiculous to try to talk about what any party was doing 30, 50, 100+ years ago in relation to what they're doing today.
Great deflection...well done and crafty.

That is why it is impossible to put todays values on people and issues that happened 160 years ago. Oregon terrorist pulled down a statue of Thomas Jefferson what's next Mount Rushmore.

Not all conservatives tout the heritage of the Confederate flag, but nice try....that's humorous

I didn't say all conservatives.

As an ideological argument, there certainly aren't liberals flouting the heritage or rebellious spirit of the symbol. It's a symbol that's exclusively protected by a segment of right-wingers.

I didn't say all conservatives.

As an ideological argument, there certainly aren't liberals flouting the heritage or rebellious spirit of the symbol. It's a symbol that's exclusively protected by a segment of right-wingers.

I guess maybe using the word "some" would be better...