Alabama vs Clemson

Even though Clemson is up by 28, I'm still not positive they will win. Any other team and I would be sure but Alabama is always a threat.

No that can't be all the experts said Bammy is unbeatable.

Here come the B1G fans (mostly Ohio State) ready to pile on since Bama is getting drilled. This got away from Bama with the fake FG attempt and the 4th down stop on the next possession. The best red zone offense is getting stopped by the best red zone defense when it counts.

BAMA fans have to be sick of “Hold that Tiger”...

and yea that 4th down play call sucked..

Here come the B1G fans (mostly Ohio State) ready to pile on since Bama is getting drilled. This got away from Bama with the fake FG attempt and the 4th down stop on the next possession. The best red zone offense is getting stopped by the best red zone defense when it counts.

Piling on big time. I did predict Clemson to win, but nobody but nobody knows who is going to win these games unless these teams play each other.

Piling on big time. I did predict Clemson to win, but nobody but nobody knows who is going to win these games unless these teams play each other.

Exactly why more playoff games are needed not less. I remember reading where one reporter said to go back to the BCS.
Matchups matter. Just because Ok and ND was both a bad matchup doesn’t mean all the other teams were just as bad matchups.

No one could have predicted a Clemson beat down on BAMA...

I would not want to play BAMA next year after you put a total beat down on them. Clemson would not play them until next playoff if it even happens again. I kind think this is over. Might be all wrong but just have a hunch.

Why shouldn't they?

Exactly why more playoff games are needed not less. I remember reading where one reporter said to go back to the BCS.
Matchups matter. Just because Ok and ND was both a bad matchup doesn’t mean all the other teams were just as bad matchups.

No one could have predicted a Clemson beat down on BAMA...

Top 4 or 6 were the exact same in the BCS Rankings to end the year. Or were you talking about the BCS plus one model?

Why shouldn't they?

:laugh: Because it just shows how pathetic they are. These two teams are much closer than the final score indicates. Bama turned it over 3 times inside the red zone in the 3rd Qtr alone. Credit Clemson for making the big plays but these were easily the two best teams in the country. One played over their head somewhat, the other messed their pants.

:laugh: Because it just shows how pathetic they are. These two teams are much closer than the final score indicates. Bama turned it over 3 times inside the red zone in the 3rd Qtr alone. Credit Clemson for making the big plays but these were easily the two best teams in the country. One played over their head somewhat, the other messed their pants.

The shoe has been on the other foot plenty of times and I imagine you weren't crying about it. Bama got blown out. Rationalize it however you like

It interesting the lower of the two seeds to make the Championship game is undefeated in the 5-year history of this thing.
4 over 2
2 over 1
2 over 1
4 over 3
2 over 1

The shoe has been on the other foot plenty of times and I imagine you weren't crying about it. Bama got blown out. Rationalize it however you like

I'm enjoying it like everyone else, it's just funny/pathetic from the Buckeye Homers. Be happy you guys were in the Rose Bowl and not the Playoff to get pantsed by either of these two.

BORING just plain BORING. Sure it's the 2 best teams in college football and it might be a great game but frankly been there and done that. As Einstein once said the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over & over again.

You know what might be the biggest argument in favor of going to a 16 team playoff? That putting both Bama & Clemson through a 4 game playoff series might have resulted in one of them getting upset and not subjecting us to another SEQUEL.

That being said I see Bama winning 31 - 27.

if anything its the best argument to go back to 2 teams

I'm enjoying it like everyone else, it's just funny/pathetic from the Buckeye Homers. Be happy you guys were in the Rose Bowl and not the Playoff to get pantsed by either of these two.

Dish it out and you better be ready to take it. It's not like Alabama has beaten OSU recently.

Every other fanbase in college football would be lining up to lay into OSU and the Big 10 if you swapped OSU and Bama.

I would not want to play BAMA next year after you put a total beat down on them. Clemson would not play them until next playoff if it even happens again. I kind think this is over. Might be all wrong but just have a hunch.

You're still in shock. We understand :(

Dish it out and you better be ready to take it. It's not like Alabama has beaten OSU recently.

Every other fanbase in college football would be lining up to lay into OSU and the Big 10 if you swapped OSU and Bama.

it's not like OSU has beaten clemson lately or ever for that matter