AL Division Series: Cleveland Indians vs Houston Astros

Who wins AL Division Series: Cleveland Indians vs Houston Astros?

• Cleveland Indians

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Houston Astros

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters

All day games? They are going to shove the yankee/sox down our throats for the next week. [emoji1785]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

TV schedule is ridiculous. Red Sox / Yankees prime time every night, Tribe stuck with a bunch of afternoon games. Good news I guess for the unemployed Tribe fans.

I understand ratings. But America should get to see the MLB young stars like Lindor, Ramirez, Altuve, Springer, Correa in prime time at least once. I mean, these are the last 2 AL champs squaring off.

Might have another first round series where Kluber and Jose Ramirez are both awful. Jose hasn’t been himself for a few weeks now. Horrible timing.

I actually really like the lineup as a whole with Kipnis and Gomes both seeing it well right now and battling. Just have a feeling we will be let down by the 3/4 hole again.

Not sure why we are wasting Bauer now in a game that’s pretty much done for. Also, Cody Allen simply cannot be effective throwing 94.

This feels like a sweep

TV schedule is ridiculous. Red Sox / Yankees prime time every night, Tribe stuck with a bunch of afternoon games. Good news I guess for the unemployed Tribe fans.

I understand ratings. But America should get to see the MLB young stars like Lindor, Ramirez, Altuve, Springer, Correa in prime time at least once. I mean, these are the last 2 AL champs squaring off.

Don't forget the elderly, too.

Worked last Sat morn to take the afternoon off. Oh well, sometimes the dice come up snake eyes and sometimes they don't.

Worked this morn to take Mon afternoon off. Some never learn. :D

Wow, three throwing to base errors by pitchers today. Jose still hasn't hit in postseason

As of right now in the past 2 years Jose is 2 of 33 in the postseason with 1 RBI. He will get one more crack in this game but right now he is looking like Mr. June.