Akron Racers 16U '01 Elite Holding Tryouts

The Akron Racers Pro Fastpitch Softball organization has started a youth program for 2018. I will be coaching the 16U ’01 Akron Racers Elite team for next year. I am recruiting the top players in the area for this Premier Showcase team. This is an opportunity to be on the first-ever Akron Racers youth college showcase team. I have 15 years of experience coaching travel ball and high school ball. I come highly recommended by both coaches and parents. My assistant coaches will be former college players. ALL POSITIONS ARE OPEN, so please invite a teammate from high school or summer ball that you think can play at this high level.

With the Akron Racers behind us, we have already had a lot of interest from great players currently in the other top softball organizations in Ohio and Western Pennsylvania. With the support of the Akron Racers we will have access to the top tournaments, will have instant name recognition in the college softball community, and be able to use the Akron Racers strong network with college coaches to help our girls get the college exposure they want and need to play at the next level. The Akron Racers coaches and players will also work with our teams on skill development and learning how softball is played at the next level. This program will be built around helping our players reach their dreams and goals as a college softball player. We are recruiting several other players who are top level players who also want to play at the next level so I hope you are interested. This team will be very good and I will work tirelessly to help you get recruited.

Tryouts are this week and next, this Thursday August 3rd from 6pm to 8am and next Thursday August 10th from 6pm to 8pm at Logan Field. Address for tryouts is: 61 VAUGHN ROAD AKRON, OH 44319. Private tryouts will be scheduled on an as-needed basis if positions are still open after tryouts. If you cannot attend either of these tryouts, please let me know you are interested so we can have a discussion before the team is full.

Please let me know if you are interested in this opportunity. When you show up for the tryouts, please make sure you tell them you are trying out for Team Pratt’s 16U showcase team.

Thank you,

Kevin Pratt
Coach, 16u Racers Elite Showcase Team
Mobile: 330-962-7104
Email: prattmandu@yahoo.com

We are almost there! We have nine very good players, mostly Suburban League varsity starters who all won league honors in 2017.

We are still in need of one pitcher and an outfielder. We have two starting pitchers, but want to add a very strong starter to our rotation.

Private tryouts available upon request. Email me at prattmandu@yahoo.com

Last position to fill will be a starting pitcher. We have two starting pitchers, two high quality catchers, and an all-star defense. This team is a pitcher's dream. Call me, 330-962-7104 or email me at: prattmandu@yahoo.com.

Last edited:
1 Starting Pitcher Needed

THE COACHING STAFF AND RACERS ORGANIZATION ARE TOTALLY COMMITTED TO HELPING GIRLS GET COLLEGE OPPORTUNITIES THROUGH SOFTBALL.

The Akron Racers 16U Elite team is seeking 1 starting to complete a very impressive roster. We feature some of the strongest players in Northeast Ohio, with several winning All League and All County Honors. We have two pitchers and want to add one more to complete our 11-player roster. The third pitcher must be a very strong pitcher, such as a varsity starter, League Honors, All County Selection.

We will play in 3 fall ball tournaments including the Rachel Arnold Memorial in Akron at the Racers Stadium and other local fields. We will also participate in the Wolfpack Fall Showcase, as well as the Pumpkin Smash in North Ridgeville.

We have a 3-game Friendly scheduled on 9/10 in Pickerington with the Stingrays, Lasers, Classics, and Outlaws.

Our Summer 2018 schedule will consist of top showcase tournaments in Ohio, and two potential out of state Nationals such as Nashville and Myrtle Beach.

If you are a top pitcher and want to be part of a staff who will win a lot of games, and be in front of college coaches on a weekly basis, then contact me for more information and a private tryout.

Being an Akron Racers youth player gains you access to training with the pros, training and mentoring from current D1 coaches, we will wear the Racers Pro Fastpitch uniforms and utilize their extensive recruiting network to get our girls every opportunity possible to play at the next level.

Thank you,

Kevin Pratt
Head Coach
Racers Elite 16U
(330) 962-7104
email: prattmandu@yahoo.com