AHS: 84 (American Horror Story)

vamp2syd

New season started and it was right up my alley with the 80's scene and slashers in the woods!

Hopefully it stays strong this season...

I have to get back into AHS. I was really into it early on with Murder House, Asylum, and Coven but lost interest around Roanoke. Have the past few seasons been good?

I have to get back into AHS. I was really into it early on with Murder House, Asylum, and Coven but lost interest around Roanoke. Have the past few seasons been good?

It depends on what you like..... other than the first which I loved every episodes it is a hit and miss with each one. The last season was decent as it combined some of the previous seasons but it got weird but that is expected..... I've liked all of them regardless.

I've liked every season except Freakshow (or whatever it was). I forgot about AHS... time to get back on that!

Watching episode 1 now - almost over. I'm a big horror film buff, and I love the 2 obvious references to classic horror films throughout the first episode.

69238685_10217158495371676_7661620201728770048_n.jpg

Last edited:
Watched episode 3 last night. I like this season so far. Pretty simple concept, but good, unlike some past seasons that were way too complicated.

Watched Episode 3 last night. Good season so far! My wife said she likes this season more than any season since season #1. Much more classic horror than some of those middle seasons. Definitely plenty of twists - some we anticipated, some were surprising.

All caught up. I really like this season. I thought it was nearing an end-of-season status, but then things started getting interesting again. Last few episodes should be fun!

I thought it was a very good season! It was my wife's favorite season since season 1. I'd rank it in my top 3 or 4.

The last episode about ruined it for me. It was still a great season but they set us up for one final great finale and yada yada over it. Disappointing ending to what could of been the best season of the show....

The last episode about ruined it for me. It was still a great season but they set us up for one final great finale and yada yada over it. Disappointing ending to what could of been the best season of the show....
Agreed - I really thought it was gonna be an off-the-rails finale. Ho-hum...