AFC Championship: Bengals at Chiefs (1/30) 3:00PM

Who wins?

• Bengals

Votes: 15 53.6%
  • Chiefs

Votes: 13 46.4%

• Total voters
You know you don't always have to be miserable right?
Yeah he does.....Dude spent the entire college football season pissin' and moanin about the Bearcats. Now, he spends his days pissin' and moanin' about the Bengals. Bearcats went undefeated and made the college football playoffs, but they suck. Bengals make the Super Bowl and are one win away from being world champions, but they suck. If the baseball boys ever decide they wanna' play this year, I'm sure his take will be the Reds suck too......at least he's consistent.

Yeah he does.....Dude spent the entire college football season pissin' and moanin about the Bearcats. Now, he spends his days pissin' and moanin' about the Bengals. Bearcats went undefeated and made the college football playoffs, but they suck. Bengals make the Super Bowl and are one win away from being world champions, but they suck. If the baseball boys ever decide they wanna' play this year, I'm sure his take will be the Reds suck too......at least he's consistent.
at least he might be right about the reds lol. you should listen to him when elder isn't winning. lol talk about melting down.

his life revolves around elder and yappi.

jtk
()

at least he might be right about the reds lol. you should listen to him when elder isn't winning. lol talk about melting down.

his life revolves around elder and yappi.

jtk
()
I hate UC. They had a good team, but I’m glad Bama beat them. I want the Bengals to win, but the OL sucks too much to go up vs The Rams DL. It will be the OL’s fault the Bengals do not win the SB.

I never moaned about UC, I don’t like UC. They deserved to be in the playoffs, but I wasn’t rooting for them. And the Reds will suck.

I'm not sure how any Bengals fan can be sour. This team is at least 2-3 years ahead of schedule. The were picked 3rd or 4th in their own division behind the Browns/ Ravens and even Steelers in some cases. Joe Burrow has been fantastic, but this team still had alot of weaknesses going into the season, mostly on the O line and just experience. To see a young team like this play with such poise. They don't turn the ball over and they don't get penalized. The Bengals defense got alot better the last month or so. Truly a Cinderella story.

I'm not sure how any Bengals fan can be sour. This team is at least 2-3 years ahead of schedule. The were picked 3rd or 4th in their own division behind the Browns/ Ravens and even Steelers in some cases. Joe Burrow has been fantastic, but this team still had alot of weaknesses going into the season, mostly on the O line and just experience. To see a young team like this play with such poise. They don't turn the ball over and they don't get penalized. The Bengals defense got alot better the last month or so. Truly a Cinderella story.
There's only one Bengals fan that's sour..... Everybody else in town is riding the wave, and enjoying the ride. As you say, this year's club is not perfect by any means, but they are in one of those zones teams can get into where they just expect good things will happen. "And, we have Joe Burrow"......We've had very good clubs in the recent past that couldn't get past the first weekend. I would much rather be lucky than good. WHO DEY!!!

I hate UC. They had a good team, but I’m glad Bama beat them. I want the Bengals to win, but the OL sucks too much to go up vs The Rams DL. It will be the OL’s fault the Bengals do not win the SB.
The only "problem" is that the OL is sucking all the way to the SB. I get its a weak spot and and there's a possibility that Burrows can get hurt. But not sure what you want them to do....forfeit the game and say we werent suppossed to be in the SB this year due to our line? I'll take my team in the SB all day...no matter how they got there.

who covers Chase?S
In a class and the instructor said he was glad the Chiefs lost. He used to do security at Chefs games an said Mahomes isn't as people friendly as everyone thinks. Called him a .
And Kelcee....I guess after every game he has like 20 friends who play football after the game on the field and they had to provide security for it. Wasn't a fan of having to work extra each game so his buddiea could have fun on the field.

The only "problem" is that the OL is sucking all the way to the SB. I get its a weak spot and and there's a possibility that Burrows can get hurt. But not sure what you want them to do....forfeit the game and say we werent suppossed to be in the SB this year due to our line? I'll take my team in the SB all day...no matter how they got there.
My issue is JTK keeps saying they did a “good job.” They didn’t, they should face more scorn than anything. Imagine what they could be if the OL didn’t suck.

There's only one Bengals fan that's sour..... Everybody else in town is riding the wave, and enjoying the ride. As you say, this year's club is not perfect by any means, but they are in one of those zones teams can get into where they just expect good things will happen. "And, we have Joe Burrow"......We've had very good clubs in the recent past that couldn't get past the first weekend. I would much rather be lucky than good. WHO DEY!!!
I'm a Titans fan and you are 100% correct, you get into a zone and it's fun. Two years ago the Titans went to New England and Baltimore and won, and had a lead at Arrowhead at halftime of the AFC championship game and then reality set in. I give alot of credit to the Bengals defense. They really got things around after halftime. Mahomes looks confused and passive the 2nd half.

I'm a Titans fan and you are 100% correct, you get into a zone and it's fun. Two years ago the Titans went to New England and Baltimore and won, and had a lead at Arrowhead at halftime of the AFC championship game and then reality set in. I give alot of credit to the Bengals defense. They really got things around after halftime. Mahomes looks confused and passive the 2nd half.

This is good article on that: https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...-examining-chiefs-qbs-play-in-afc-title-game/

Been to 4 AFC Champ games in my life. Win...and yeah it's unreal. Lose......your heart is ripped out.

Only advice I can give Bengal fans.....enjoy it. Nothing is ever guaranteed and it may never happen again. Brady has made it look so easy that it sorta skews our thinking.
Look at Rodgers......
Mahomes....great talent, all around him....and it's not a guarantee.

Live it up bungal fans.

When is someone gonna start the SB thread.

Will be heading thru the Nati Friday afternoon.. may have to stop and get the vibe.

Been to 4 AFC Champ games in my life. Win...and yeah it's unreal. Lose......your heart is ripped out.

Only advice I can give Bengal fans.....enjoy it. Nothing is ever guaranteed and it may never happen again. Brady has made it look so easy that it sorta skews our thinking.
Look at Rodgers......
Mahomes....great talent, all around him....and it's not a guarantee.

Live it up bungal fans.

When is someone gonna start the SB thread.

Will be heading thru the Nati Friday afternoon.. may have to stop and get the vibe.
Agree it’s a ton of fun when your team makes it this far. You mentioned getting your heart ripped out in the AFC championship game with a loss. You are right, Steelers have done that more then once ,but for me the two losses in the SB were much more difficult.