AEW Champion’s CFP PROJECTIONS - 11/7/21

AEW Champion

God’s favorite poster
Last night, so many people were texting me saying, “AEW, can you release your CFP rankings early? I need to know what to think and whether you will rightfully punish UC.” I told them to be patient. Without further ado …

1. Georgia - Duh.

2. Alabama - Lazy performance against a team that they knew was undermanned.

3. Notre Dame - Blew out Navy yesterday two weeks after Navy took UC to the brink of destruction. Everyone just keeps sleeping on this team.

4. Ohio State - Drops a spot after a spotty performance against a subpar opponent. Nebraska is the type of team an Urban Meyer OSU team would tallywhack into oblivion.

To me, there is a massive dropoff after #4.

5. Oregon - A close win over academic also-ran Washington doesn’t really move the needle for me.

6. Michigan - Aside from the second-half gag job in East Lansing, this team has looked pretty good.

7. Oklahoma - Hasn’t looked very good, but still unbeaten with the tougher part of its schedule remaining.

8. Texas A&M - Scuffled for a few weeks early on after losing their QB, but this is a highly talented team that now sports the best win of anyone (Alabama) and another very good win (big over Auburn). A dark-horse contender if chaos ensues.

9. Cincinnati - What can you say? When you scuffle with Navy, Tulane and Tulsa three weeks in a row and have one legit game on your resume, you’re not going to be taken particularly seriously.

10. Michigan State - Effectively eliminated barring extreme chaos.

It’s true, it’s true. Trust me …

1. Georgia
  2. Alabama
  3. Oregon
  4. Ohio State
  5. Michigan
  6. Cincinnati
  7. Oklahoma
  8. Michigan State
  9. Notre Dame
  10. Texas A&M
Think this looks about right except the middle. I think they will try to keep Michigan behind Michigan St, which means:
5. Michigan St or Cincinnati
6. Michigan St or Michigan
7. Cincinnati or Michigan
8. Oklahoma

Think this looks about right except the middle. I think they will try to keep Michigan behind Michigan St, which means:
5. Michigan St or Cincinnati
6. Michigan St or Michigan
7. Cincinnati or Michigan
8. Oklahoma
What about Texas A&M? They should be in the mix in the 5 to 8 range.

Last night, so many people were texting me saying, “AEW, can you release your CFP rankings early? I need to know what to think and whether you will rightfully punish UC.” I told them to be patient. Without further ado …

1. Georgia - Duh.

3. Notre Dame - Blew out Navy yesterday two weeks after Navy took UC to the brink of destruction. Everyone just keeps sleeping on this team.

4. Ohio State - Drops a spot after a spotty performance against a subpar opponent. Nebraska is the type of team an Urban Meyer OSU team would tallywhack into oblivion.

5. Oregon - A close win over academic also-ran Washington doesn’t really move the needle for me.

6. Michigan - Aside from the second-half gag job in East Lansing, this team has looked pretty good.

7. Oklahoma - Hasn’t looked very good, but still unbeaten with the tougher part of its schedule remaining.

8. Texas A&M - Scuffled for a few weeks early on after losing their QB, but this is a highly talented team that now sports the best win of anyone (Alabama) and another very good win (big over Auburn). A dark-horse contender if chaos ensues.

9. Cincinnati - What can you say? When you scuffle with Navy, Tulane and Tulsa three weeks in a row and have one legit game on your resume, you’re not going to be taken particularly seriously.

Lol @ Notre Dame being 3. I think everyone knows who your team is now. How can UC be punished so harshly, but Notre Dame isn't despite getting beaten, and trailing from start to finish, against that same UC team? In South Bend too! To boot (pun intended), if both teams had competent kickers the final score is 30-14. Not exactly close.

1. Georgia
2. Oklahoma
3. Alabama
4. Oregon
5. Ohio State
6. Cincinnati
7. Notre Dame
8. Michigan State
9. Michigan
10. Texas A&M

My second ten would be littered with SEC teams. SEC isn't near as strong at the top this year, but the first 10 or so teams in the SEC this years, Bama, Georgia, Ole Miss, LSU, Tex A&M, Tennessee, Auburn, Florida, Kentucky are all pretty decent. This is why this league is the best year in, year out.

Lol @ Notre Dame being 3. I think everyone knows who your team is now. How can UC be punished so harshly, but Notre Dame isn't despite getting beaten, and trailing from start to finish, against that same UC team? In South Bend too! To boot (pun intended), if both teams had competent kickers the final score is 30-14. Not exactly close.
Really could have been worse than that.

1. Georgia
2. Oklahoma
3. Alabama
4. Oregon
5. Ohio State
6. Cincinnati
7. Notre Dame
8. Michigan State
9. Michigan
10. Texas A&M

My second ten would be littered with SEC teams. SEC isn't near as strong at the top this year, but the first 10 or so teams in the SEC this years, Bama, Georgia, Ole Miss, LSU, Tex A&M, Tennessee, Auburn, Florida, Kentucky are all pretty decent. This is why this league is the best year in, year out.
Per usual the SEC is overrated, but it's even moreso this year. The fact you included Florida in your list of teams shows your lack of credibility. LSU sits at the bottom of the West behind Miss St and Arkansas. Kentucky has proven to be frauds, losing 3 in a row. Ole Miss and Auburn are your typical 9-win SEC Team that gets beat in their bowl game. Tennessee is improved, I'll give you that but still 5-4.

Brian Kelly was stubborn and played the wrong QB for the majority of the game. UC should get down on its hands and knees and thank God for that. Nonetheless, Notre Dame has progressively improved as the season has gone along, while UC has stagnated or even regressed. I take into heavy consideration who the best four teams at the end of the season are. That’s why I’m higher on Notre Dame and Texas A&M than some on here who can’t see the future clearly like I can.

Order AEW Full Gear this Saturday, November 13, on the B/R app or PPV!

1. Georgia
2. Oklahoma
3. Alabama
4. Oregon
5. Ohio State
6. Cincinnati
7. Notre Dame
8. Michigan State
9. Michigan
10. Texas A&M

This is very true. Compared to the Big Ten where there is one very good team, two solid teams, four decent teams, and seven teams who get stuffed into school lockers by Mr. Sankey between classes.

For those who did not watch the game (like AEW), Pyne was less accurate and only slightly more mobile than Coan. But yes, that’s the reason ND lost lol.

I’m starting to think my #9 ranking for Cincinnati was overly generous.

1. Georgia - Duh.

I’m comfortable sticking with my same top six from last week. I’ll move down Oklahoma and Texas A&M. I’ll put Ole Miss at 7, Michigan State at 8, Cincinnati at 9 and Oklahoma State at 10 for now.

This is very true. Compared to the Big Ten where there is one very good team, two solid teams, four decent teams, and seven teams who get stuffed into school lockers by Mr. Sankey between classes.

Well scratch Oklahoma and the Big 12 from the playoff. That's big for Cincinnati.

The cream is starting to rise to the top. And it’s the teams I already have in my top four in the original post starting this thread.

Your ad here!