Adidas/NCAA bribery scandal

How laughable is it that this big scandal produces... one guy going to prison for 9 months, and two guys going for 6 months each and paying $28 grand in restitution???

Really, this is the big deal?? What a joke. Meanwhile, no coaches (big names) get implicated??? Really??? We're expected to believe that?

“Dude. I went to him with a f***ing strong- offer about a month ago. F***ing strong. It was a f***ng hell of a f***ing offer. Hell of an offer. Especially for a kid who is going to be a two or three-year kid.”

-will wade

And in related news...

Michael Avenatti, the lawyer best known for representing Stormy Daniels, accused in Nike Extortion Attempt: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/25/...tion=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage

But wait, it gets better. The documents refer to a co-conspirator, who is Mark Geragos, according to a person with knowledge of the investigation. Mr. Geragos is best known for representing former quarterback Colin Kaepernick in his collusion case against the N.F.L., which was recently settled. He also represented Mr. Kaepernick in his negotiations with Nike over 2017 and 2018, which resulted in Nike making Mr. Kaepernick one of its highest paid football endorsers and a face of a new advertising campaign.

Anybody watch HBO's "The Scheme" yet? I just watched it. FBI did a lousy job. The FBI and NCAA deserve each other.

How Will Wade and Sean Miller still have jobs is beyond me.

Anybody watch HBO's "The Scheme" yet? I just watched it. FBI did a lousy job. The FBI and NCAA deserve each other.

How Will Wade and Sean Miller still have jobs is beyond me.
I agree. It’s basically LSU and AZ telling the NCAA to f-off.

That's when people will start paying attention- when "saints" like Coach K start being taken down in the mess. Roy Williams has already been shown to be a fraud, Coach K may as well be next.

The fact that POS's like Bill Self, Sean Miller and Will Wade can keep their jobs, and that derelict Rick Pitino can get a new job, make it glaringly obvious that no one is concerned with the NCAA. I don't know who the bigger tools are, the coaches or the administrators that keep them around.

Zion's lawyers will ask that the Admissions responses be kept under seal and then argue about their relevance. We'll probably never learn of the answers.