Active NFL Players and The Ohio HS They Graduated From

Winton Woods HS has 2 I think.

David Long LB Tennessee Titans
Mike Edwards S Tampa Bay Buccaneers

I think OSU TB Miyan Williams will play in NFL.

OSU DT Jerron Cage is a longshot but maybe.

Joe Burrow-Athens,Kevin Huber-McNicholas, Kyle Rudolph-Elder, Jake McQuaide-Elder (was put on IR so not sure of current status),Sam Hubbard-Moeller. Long and Edwards-Winton Woods as listed above. Andrew Norwell-Anderson. Kelce Brothers Cleveland Heights. Jackson Carman-Fairfield and I’m positive there is another Fairfield Grad in NFL but I can’t this of his name. Last name may be Scott??

Joe Burrow-Athens,Kevin Huber-McNicholas, Kyle Rudolph-Elder, Jake McQuaide-Elder (was put on IR so not sure of current status),Sam Hubbard-Moeller. Long and Edwards-Winton Woods as listed above. Andrew Norwell-Anderson. Kelce Brothers Cleveland Heights. Jackson Carman-Fairfield and I’m positive there is another Fairfield Grad in NFL but I can’t this of his name. Last name may be Scott??
Kevin Huber was released, but replaced by another local, Drue Chrisman from La Salle. Mitch Trubisky and Kareem Hunt are a couple more who come to mind. Paris Johnson from Princeton is projected to be picked in the first round of this year's draft. Josiah Scott is the other one from Fairfield (DB for the Eagles).

According to pro-football-reference.com, there are about 100 active players from Ohio high schools (I think I counted 102):

Kevin Huber was released, but replaced by another local, Drue Chrisman from La Salle. Mitch Trubisky and Kareem Hunt are a couple more who come to mind. Paris Johnson from Princeton is projected to be picked in the first round of this year's draft. Josiah Scott is the other one from Fairfield (DB for the Eagles).

According to pro-football-reference.com, there are about 100 active players from Ohio high schools (I think I counted 102):

Huber was released and signed to practice squad the next day

Greg Mancz, also from Anderson, plays for the Vikings.

St. Ignatius

Brian Hoyer ’04 – QB, New England
Dre’Mont Jones ’15 – DT, Seattle
Liam Eichenberg ’16 – OT, Miami
Darian Kinnard ’18 – OG, Kansas City

Dave Ragone ’98 – Offensive Coordinator, Atlanta
Jonathan Gannon ’01 – Head Coach, Arizona