Abbott sends migrants to Martha's Vineyard.

There's no decaf controversy, dope. The Tilton doesn't serve it and they never have.

You however, were caught faking a picture and fabricating a story to go with it. No one is totally sure why. My proving beyond any reasonable doubt that you are a bald-faced liar was a pleasure.

You really are a weirdo for putting all that effort into ruining what little credibility you had left.
No fake picture or story. Look at the game on the television. Saturday afternoon at the Tilton with both pots of coffee.

By misrepresenting it? I'm not convinced he took it, but I guess that doesn't make it fake.

Don't let him drag you down sherm. There is no decaf it that pot. They don't serve it, and they never have.

Kinda crazy all this came from one innocent, friendly comment to you.

The dude has issues.
Who do you think took the pics of both coffee pots on Saturday afternoon?

But...they have a pot with an orange handle.

I think it's illegal to put regular in there.
No. But it would be super weird to have two quarter filled pots of the exact same stuff at 230pm. Especially when the bartender says one was was a decaf pot.

Who do you think took the pics of both coffee pots on Saturday afternoon?

I honestly don't give a damn

And I wasn't talking to you. Butting in was what got you in trouble the first time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Especially when the bartender says one was a decaf pot.

One was a decaf pot, dope. The point is no one there told you it had decaf in it. You lied to the whole Yappi community about that, and you owe them an apology.

I can't believe you're still trying to save face. Most folks would just shut the hell up if they'd been embarrassed this badly.

One was a decaf pot, dope. The point is no one there told you it had decaf in it. You lied to the whole Yappi community about that, and you owe them an apology.

I can't believe you're still trying to save face. Most folks would just shut the hell up if they'd been embarrassed this badly.
Im not doing anything other than responding.

Nope. You said corruption should be confronted. As long as you dont have to do it. Chicken hawk
That is not what I said Liar. I said it should be confronted. Then I said that depending on what it is and who it is, the confrontation has to come from somebody or entity that has jurisdiction. Otherwise, your confrontation is useless. They will just tell you to keep doing what they are doing. When exactly did you confront Biden on all his corruption you whine about?

That is not what I said Liar. I said it should be confronted. Then I said that depending on what it is and who it is, the confrontation has to come from somebody or entity that has jurisdiction. Otherwise, your confrontation is useless. They will just tell you to keep doing what they are doing. When exactly did you confront Biden on all his corruption you whine about?
I didnt. I never said that corruption should be confronted. You did dullard.

I didnt. I never said that corruption should be confronted. You did dullard.
I did and I also said it has to be confronted by entities with jurisdiction or the confrontation is pointless. That is an obvious point that you still cannot comprehend despite its simplicity.

I did and I also said it has to be confronted by entities with jurisdiction or the confrontation is pointless. That is an obvious point that you still cannot comprehend despite its simplicity.
Wrong. Stop being a liar and admit you are a chicken hawk

By misrepresenting it? I'm not convinced he took it, but I guess that doesn't make it fake.

Don't let him drag you down sherm. There is no decaf it that pot. They don't serve it, and they never have.

Kinda crazy all this came from one innocent, friendly comment to you.

The dude has issues.
Either way, it's made for some entertaining content. I never thought my innocuous comment about decaf would turn into this. Lol.

Thanks. I skimimed this but did not find a single reference to borders. If i missed it, please point it out.
wrestling said:
Do we have a Country defined by boarders?
ProV1 quote,
"Well ... that is another question entirely. The answer is yes. The geography is defined by borders but what it means to be American really has nothing to do with borders."

You stated we have borders and I explained being a citizen. Easy stuff

Double down, he has to.

ProV1 quote,
"Well ... that is another question entirely. The answer is yes. The geography is defined by borders but what it means to be American really has nothing to do with borders."

You stated we have borders and I explained being a citizen. Easy stuff
Sure but they really dont have anything to do with once another so what is your point?

It's pointless to send immigrants there vs any other city in the country. It is fine form them to do their part, but being "sanctuary" is irrelevant to immigrants who are already well known by ICE.
By being sanctuary they endorse open borders so let them reap the consequences.

By being sanctuary they endorse open borders so let them reap the consequences.
No they dont. A sanctuary city literally has nothing to do with borders. You just made that up. It only has to do with reporting immigration status. At the point a city would do that, the US border is totally irrelevant.

No they dont. A sanctuary city literally has nothing to do with borders. You just made that up. It only has to do with reporting immigration status. At the point a city would do that, the US border is totally irrelevant.
They support illegal immigration...by definition they are for open borders. 🤷‍♂️

Well until it comes to their backyard apparently.

They support illegal immigration...by definition they are for open borders. 🤷‍♂️

Well until it comes to their backyard apparently.
Illegal immigration and open borders are totally separate things. Just because one may utilize another does not make them related. A football field has boundaries. Becoming an NFL player has nothing to do with the sideline.