AB signs with Pats

I was thinking the same thing, why keep working with him?
Then I wondered, maybe it was about $$ and prestige? Maybe she needed the money and credibility of being a trainer for an NFL player. I don't know, I don't know whom she is or the situation.
Many would be like 'get the hell outta there' and I would agree, but $$ makes you put up with a lot of things.

AT the end of the day, it is all smoke and she just wants money.
That’s it shame the female, AB is a POS

Conflicted here. I can see AB doing this. Then a video comes out.

They were in negotiations and couldn't come to terms and she she's for 75k? He wipes his arse with hundos so that is nothing so maybe it is false.

I always remember when bettis was accused years ago. He got out in front of it before the news broke, stating a woman was trying so shake him down. Believe that went nowhere.

Long read. Know AB was a POs but wow this makes it worse

Amen. Just when I thought I couldn't think less of him.

this guy sounds like a major dirtbag, but he can catch a football so let's just continue to look the other way...nothing to see here NFL...how is he NOT suspended already?

turd

He famously joked about karma once...........it's got to be coming around to him at some point. No one will cry for him.

May not take him that long. He's already not paying his bills.
I remember Ryan clark talking last year about how unreliable he is. I can see him on a new rendition of Dollars and Sense!

You know he isn't curtailing his spending and I think 5 kids likely paying support for......

I think his NFL days are over. I hope he has wisely invested the money he has made for his future...

Ha ha made you laugh

AB states the Saints worked him out as a publicity stunt-

You can't make this stuff up.
When he have that crazy interview months ago, when he has loke blonde mustache or whatever, I started to wonder if he has some sort of mental disorder.

The dude needs profession help and I don't think he'll get it until he hits rock bottom that moneu can go fast with his lifestyle and group of goons.

He could be on the next dollar and sense ESPN Special