AB signs with Pats

1 year, $15 mil including a $9 mil guaranteed signing bonus to go to the best run franchise in the history of the league and have a great shot at a ring.

Antonio wins. The crackers he triggers lose ?

ABC reported 9 m signing bonus 15 m on a 1 yr deal. Just crazy. Glad the rest of the AFC N has to deal with him but not the Steelers tomorrow. If he lasts that long.

I don't like when poor behavior is rewarded. Zeke sits out all preseason AB orchestrates this moveand bad behavior is awarded. Have no doubt his agent was shopping around the last few days seeing whom would bite if he coerces a release.

Hope he does a Dez Bryant.

1 year, $15 mil including a $9 mil guaranteed signing bonus to go to the best run franchise in the history of the league and have a great shot at a ring.

Acting like a complete flaming jackass is winning?

The guy was respected, now hes a punchline.

Acting like a complete flaming jackass is winning?

The guy was respected, now hes a punchline.

Signed by the best franchise in the NFL for $15 mil. A better day than any you will have in your life.

Deal_with_it_dog_gif.gif

Signed by the best franchise in the NFL for $15 mil. A better day than any you will have in your life.

Deal_with_it_dog_gif.gif
Dont have to deal with anything. His legacy is a joke. I'm just here laughing at his buffoonery. Cant wait till hes whining to Belichick about his helmet and posting confidential Pats correspondence.

I don't like when poor behavior is rewarded. Zeke sits out all preseason AB orchestrates this moveand bad behavior is awarded. Have no doubt his agent was shopping around the last few days seeing whom would bite if he coerces a release.

Hope he does a Dez Bryant.
Agreed.

I realize that Julio finally got his deal but his camp sounded like they were frustrated. H eventually was rewarded but he was doing all the right things and his deal wasn't getting done all the while Zeke holds outs and geta one faster.

Leveon bell likely lost money on his whole ordeal, looks like brown will as well. I hope they can survive.

Ultimately people do what they can get away with. Pitts had a lax culture with Tomlin. Tb12 and bill wont let thastuff happen and AB will toe the line.

He lost 29 million dollars. AB has serve mental health issues

Have him on my fantasy team. Went from David Carr throwing to him to Tom Brady. Sounds like I win, Raiders lose.

lol at "legacy." He's wealthy, talented, and is now on the best franchise in the league. He's winning at a level you could only dream of.
Being unprofessional is a good character trait now...awesome.

How dare someone hold the President of the United States to a different standard than a room temperature IQ wide receiver.

How dare someone hold the President of the United States to a different standard than a room temperature IQ wide receiver.
But wait, you think AB is cool, just getting his and he’s doing better than anyone on here. His IQ is fine and is serving him way better than yours serves you as is the Donald’s