A few State CC pics and article

The boys D2 pictures are my favorite.
My web guy had a problem with the DII photos and the OHSAA only allows me to post a few photos for each division. I hope to have a few DII boys photos up later... I appreciate your D A comment...

You are welcome. It was a very good article. I just thought it was funny that the pictures I was most interested in would be missing. No big deal.

It's how things go sometimes. For work, I had to order a toilet and a separate toilet seat. I got a box of 6 toilet seats. My boss ordered a lap top computer and got two lap top computers.

My web guy had a problem with the DII photos and the OHSAA only allows me to post a few photos for each division. I hope to have a few DII boys photos up later... I appreciate your D A comment...
Do you use the pics for commercial purposes? I am wondering why we can’t take pictures at the meet and share them? One year at Scioto I got pictures of almost every runner in 5 of the races and offered them to everyone on the JJH site.

I was told years ago not to post more than "X" pictures on my site as the OHSAA has a company that sells pictures and none media personnel can not get a media photo pass.

A few Division II photos are now posted.

I was told years ago not to post more than "X" pictures on my site as the OHSAA has a company that sells pictures and none media personnel can not get a media photo pass.

A few Division II photos are now posted.
Haha. Correct. The exorbitant prices they charge for those photos were exactly why I did it. I must say, it went over extremely well. Easily the most thanks I ever got for anything I’ve done.