9 beers many Americans no longer drink

When did this happen, btw ? PBR was old man beer for 25 years. Last summer, in Cincinnati for a few visits, I did notice the hipster thing. It seemed like everybody drinking it was young, or old, but dressing young.

I posted a link about it a few posts after the one you quoted.

When did this happen, btw ? PBR was old man beer for 25 years. Last summer, in Cincinnati for a few visits, I did notice the hipster thing. It seemed like everybody drinking it was young, or old, but dressing young.

I think as hipsters rose to prominence around 2010 they started claiming pbr as their own more. I would say it happened pre-2010, but that is about when hipsters went mainstream.

That's where I started drinking PBR... with old guys when I was a kid. My dad used to sit on the porch in an old metal glider (remember those?) and drink PBR while eating tomatoes out of the garden. I had no idea PBR was a "hipster" beer. In spite of that, I'm still going to drink it. Old country guys forvever... hipster doofus' never.

That's where I started drinking PBR... with old guys when I was a kid. My dad used to sit on the porch in an old metal glider (remember those?) and drink PBR while eating tomatoes out of the garden. I had no idea PBR was a "hipster" beer. In spite of that, I'm still going to drink it. Old country guys forvever... hipster doofus' never.

Ever have the Busch~Bud version of PBR ? RedWhiteandBlue ? Was buying it at the end of a Florida trip in the early 80's. Tolerable if ice cold

:blush:
Do they make Little Kings or Strohs yet? If so...I'm not sure why.

I drank alot of little kings in high school not because it was great beer, but cheap to buy in cases. I would rather drink rubbing alcohol than strohs. That was when your brother's fork lift certificate could get you beer plus a few bucks left on the counter