9-8 Games

Zgerman

Am assuming most will be rescheduled do to storm.
Centerville vs Alter has been rescheduled to Oct 4th.

The Centerville-Alter game doesn't have the same crowds as in past years, but it's still for annual bragging rights in the Dayton south suburbs. Always a big game. I'll cop out on a prediction and go with a 1-1 draw.

I wish Beavercreek and Carroll would play a similar annual game. That would be a date circled on everybody's calendar.

Beavercreek lost to St. Charles 1-0 in some rainy conditions. St. Charles scored early off a corner kick and it was back and forth the rest of the game. St. Charles looked pretty good - I'm told they have at least two Division I signees - one to Ohio State and the other to Univ of St. Louis. Overall, an entertaining game to watch as both teams left it all on the field.

The Centerville-Alter game doesn't have the same crowds as in past years, but it's still for annual bragging rights in the Dayton south suburbs. Always a big game. I'll cop out on a prediction and go with a 1-1 draw.

I wish Beavercreek and Carroll would play a similar annual game. That would be a date circled on everybody's calendar.

I think they tried that in the past but it got so nasty that they cancelled it.

St. Ignatius 1
Louisville St. Xavier 1 (national rank: #9 USA Today and #5 Top Drawer)
also in miserable conditions

Dayton Christian beat Wellington School 2-0 in a game that was moved to Athletes in Action so they could play on the turf in the rain. Good week for DC as they beat the #2 and #4 teams in the state. This week they host #1 Ottawa Hills and also have a road game at Alter.

Dayton Christian beat Wellington School 2-0 in a game that was moved to Athletes in Action so they could play on the turf in the rain. Good week for DC as they beat the #2 and #4 teams in the state. This week they host #1 Ottawa Hills and also have a road game at Alter.

DC making a strong case to be #1 in D3. The Wellington game was after this weeks voting (and Ottawa will be too late for next week's voting) but not sure Ottawa has played the schedule DC has up to this point. If I was a voter I'd put DC ahead of Ottawa at this point.

FYI - I think the game is at Ottawa Hills not at DC.

DC making a strong case to be #1 in D3. The Wellington game was after this weeks voting (and Ottawa will be too late for next week's voting) but not sure Ottawa has played the schedule DC has up to this point. If I was a voter I'd put DC ahead of Ottawa at this point.

FYI - I think the game is at Ottawa Hills not at DC.

Yes, I was mistaken. The game is in Toledo.