9/4 Scores

LeopardNation

Louisville 10, Massillon 2

https://louisvilleleopards.org/louisville-leopards-at-Massillon-tigers-girls-soccer-9-4-2019/

Scoring more than five goals against a lesser opponent is unsportsmanlike behavior.
especially when you have teachers as coaches?
Remember you are setting an example for your school and currently an embarrassment.

Blowouts happen and sometimes that’s ok depending on the situation. This has been discussed soooo many times on Yappi. Bottom line is it depends on the situation - 9-0 is acceptable in the GWOC conference. All coaches know that and their kids fight to the end. There’s no right answer for everyone - I know it’s hard for some folks to understand but kids aren’t permanently damaged by lopsided scores - their parents maybe.

Blowouts just don't happen.
Stronger schools have very bad habits of scheduling very poor teams to pad the stats.
It is unethical especially when teachers of the school are doing it ? What else are they teaching the kids How to basically cheat and get away with it.
It is a poor example of sportsmanship. Maybe they should start teaching the proper things and doing things the right way is that too much to ask.

I believe your argument here is that every blow out which is more than a 5 point differential is unethical and somehow indicates the tendency to promote cheating to the students. You sir are bat crazy.

Obviously you have never coached.
Coaches control how much they want to run up the score on a team.
Why run up the score on a team please explain ?

5 goals seems arbitrary to me if we're defining sportsmanship. Why not 4? Why not 6? And a lot of factors play into why those two unevenly matched teams are on the field together. Sometimes it's a conference game. Sometimes it's just the best option available on a given date to help you round out a full schedule.