8th Division Coming ????

Again....the claim was made by the attorney of the coach who....was actually being represented because he did something questionable. Why didn't the coach correct him? Also, the four kids who were shot played for McKinley....McKinley is a school in the city of Canton....the FBI's website has Canton listed as the most dangerous city in Ohio, besting (or would it be worsting? Lol) cities such as Cincinnati, Cleveland and Youngstown. Also....the Canton police named TEENS WITH GUNS as Cantons "public enemy #1." So....tying it all together isn't all that far fetched.
WHERE, ON THE LAWYER'S WEB SITE, IS IT?

You can't do it.

Oh look, another thread that has nothing to do with Massillon or Canton being ruined by the same old group of idiots…

I was told this 2 years ago. I might have posted it after a left unsaid coach spoke to me about it off the record.
When they do this they are also talking about going a 12 team Format per region top 4 getting byes., also going away from neutral sights for the Regional finals Top seed would play at home.
They are also looking at doing the Semi-Finals at the same area as the Finals of which will require 2 Venues

When they do this they are also talking about going a 12 team Format per region top 4 getting byes., also going away from neutral sights for the Regional finals Top seed would play at home.
They are also looking at doing the Semi-Finals at the same area as the Finals of which will require 2 Venues
top 4 getting byes so they can heal up

meanwhile the bottom dwellers have an even bigger mountain to climb.

talk about idiotic