Xenia 2
Northmont 2

Centerville 2
Troy 1

Springboro 4
Butler 0

How did Beavercreek look?
Anyone pick up this game?
Creek looked good. They were up 4-1 at halftime. Sidney turned it up after the break and scored two, making it a tight game (4-3). Creek responded with two goals to seal it. Micaela Powers was outstanding and sophomore striker Lexi Ulrich looked good.

A quality win for Creek, as Sidney were GWOC North champs at 5-0 last year.

The Beavers have a big game tomorrow, at Dublin Jerome, the definding D1 state runner up.

penquin i take it u are an oakwood person who do you think will take the swbl this year dont get much play on here i think bellbrook is fav

Creek looked good. They were up 4-1 at halftime. Sidney turned it up after the break and scored two, making it a tight game (4-3). Creek responded with two goals to seal it. Micaela Powers was outstanding and sophomore striker Lexi Ulrich looked good.

A quality win for Creek, as Sidney were GWOC North champs at 5-0 last year.

The Beavers have a big game tomorrow, at Dublin Jerome, the definding D1 state runner up.

I had the pleasure of watching Powers at work for her Galaxy/Warren County club..The kid is a go getter and a solid player...If they stay healthy again look out...They were deep last year..I hope the up and comers keep up the tradition....
Prediction:
The Centerville v Beavercreek match is the game of the season in Dayton...
-Anfield