#7Brookfield (8-2) @ #2Mogadore (9-1)

DowntownBrown

My good buddy knows Brookfield's HC very close. Coach Clark is talking about looks this wildcats team has never seen before. Gonna take the underdog in this one because Randy Clark seems like a good ole country boy with some tricks up his sleeve.

Right I’m sure Mogadore have never seen these “looks”.

You can change looks all you want. Brookfield will be out played on fundamentals alone.

I saw Columbiana beat Brookfield live. Those "looks" didn't help them then, and they wont tonight either. Mogadore by a lot.

You have to be able to pass often and effectively to beat Mogadore unless your name is Kirtland. Mogadore will put 8 in the box and dare you to beat them with the pass if you don’t show that you can pass efficiently on tape. Mogadore has a balanced offense this year with a few players at running back and WR that can beat you. On top of that Mogadore has never lost a home playoff game, and rarely loses at home period. Although they did lose to LCC (#1 seed in region 23) by 6 points at home earlier this year. I’m thinking Mogadore by 21 points. Maybe 35-14. Possibly a little closer.

Mog by 21+ Brookfields coach is usually the one who holds them back, surely doesn’t help them. Usually their talent gets them as far as they can go. That’s just facts not a shot

I am sorry, but that original post is funny, they are going to bring something Mogadore has never seen?

I was assuming a win by Mogadore this week, now I am hoping for a running clock.

Drew Pasteur has Mogadore by 17.
Calpreps has Mogadore by 11.

Danny Miller and the boys will be ready to go tonight. I can feel it coming in the air tonight or maybe that's just the weather. This won't be the box boyz last dance.

Just a football fan. I haven't seen either team live this year. I know that Magadore is down this year and Brookfield is up. Paper said This group from Brookfield has been working for this since 8th grade year and have stayed together all the way up through.
Going with the Brook in a close cold muddy game.

I will be going to watch Streetsboro tonight. I will be giving scores if you want to check back. Rooting for all PTC schools tonight and Norwayne.

Just a football fan. I haven't seen either team live this year. I know that Magadore is down this year and Brookfield is up. Paper said This group from Brookfield has been working for this since 8th grade year and have stayed together all the way up through.
Going with the Brook in a close cold muddy game.
Mogadore has turf now. No mud tonight. Plenty cold though.

Average Mogadore team = 1 playoff win. Good Mogadore team = 2 playoff wins. Great Mogadore Team = Regional Championship. Elite Mogadore team = Playing in week 15.

(Exception to this is when Kirtland is in your region!)
Agreed. I believe the last 2 years Mogadore would have been playing in week 15 if not for Kirtland (both 6 point back and forth games).

Last two years were elite Mogadore teams. I think this year is a good one and plays in the regional finals.

Just got home from work and not going to the game. I'll provide scoring updates if no one else is. I know jmog will be at the game.

Brookfield gets the kickoff and is rolling down the field.ogadore having trouble stopping the big runner. Brookfield scores on a pass. 17 yds. Kick blocked 6-0 Brookfield 84 yd drive.