5-2 North Canton @ 6-1 Massillon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? are you going to have some bowel problems. ? lol Mass will win. If Hoover comes to play maybe it will be respectable. Good luck to the High School kids. To adults, please act like adults and don't get drunk before the game. Show some class.
We're sorry for getting drunk and stealing that semi....oh, sorry, that was your wrestling coach.

It could possibly be close in terms of the score of the game but Hoover won’t put 28 on the Tiger D. I have watched Ashby live against Jackson and 2 others times on YouTube and as I have said if he gets pressured he tends to almost always run it and if you think he is going to outrun the Tiger defenders you are sadly mistaken.

Ashby is a dangerous runner. The Massillon D is as tough as they come and they will certainly come to play too. I just think, given that this is a playoff game, Hoover is gonna come to play too. This game very well could be a blowout but I just don’t think it will. Hoover is playing good football at the right time and that’s the name of the game. But like I said, Massillon wins this one and pulls away in the 4th.

Why? are you going to have some bowel problems. ? lol Mass will win. If Hoover comes to play maybe it will be respectable. Good luck to the High School kids. To adults, please act like adults and don't get drunk before the game. Show some class.

First and foremost my bathroom habits are not any of your concern, but if you must know I'm regular. Massillon is going to absolutely punish Hoover and they're going to do it for a full four quarters. We're going to dominate the LOS and that will be the end of the story, enjoy the bludgeoning.

Massillon 42 Hoover 14 we gotta remember hoover's defense is the weakness of there team I mean let's be honest here the last time hoover matched up with a team full of D1 athletes they lost 40-28 I don't think this is a good match up for them tbh I understand that sometimes you can't compare teams vs another team but Massillon beat the dog ? out of Mck while Hoover got beat by Mck

Ashby is a dangerous runner. The Massillon D is as tough as they come and they will certainly come to play too. I just think, given that this is a playoff game, Hoover is gonna come to play too. This game very well could be a blowout but I just don’t think it will. Hoover is playing good football at the right time and that’s the name of the game. But like I said, Massillon wins this one and pulls away in the 4th.
I completely understand what you are saying but Hoover ain't played nobody

Hoover scoring 28 points is entirely contingent on Ashby. None of those teams you mentioned have a QB as good as him. And as for St. Ed’s, I’m sure they thought they were going to roll Medina last night. Why do I think Hoover is going to perform better than expected? Because this is the playoffs and they’re coming into the game on a 4-game winning streak. They’re peaking at the right time and playing good football. I still think the Tigers will win, but I think the game is going to be more competitive than you think.
You also gotta this is Hoover's first time in the playoffs in quite some time I'm pretty sure they're not used to playing in a big game like they're going to see come this Friday night Massillon has played in the biggest game of them all for D2 the last 2 seasons I like Massillons chances and I'm not saying Ashby is a bad QB by no means but watching him vs Jackson he was not that impressive and yes you are right Iggy,Eds,might not hpowers andd the qb with the big name but at the end of the day they still are perennial powers I'm willing to get Hoover doesn't the OLine and Dline of neither of the 2 schools I named

Jackson held Perry to 14 as well.

I think Hoover is really only capable of 21 points at the most and that’s a stretch. 28 is a pipe dream.

Probably more a 31-10 kind of score.

If they score 21 I predict 28-21 Massillon.

Why don’t these teams play a non-league game every year?

Just read the posts from the Massiloons. They represent the mindset and maturity level of the fan base. Arrogance + ignorance is not a great combination for attracting people to do business with you.

They also don't represent some of the fine Mass fans I have met over the years. And of course Yappi legend Egret.

On 2nd thought, part of me appreciates the honesty. I have little doubt there are some depraved individuals who cheer for covid, nor much of need to name who.

When did the Massillon community get so soft?

I guess all their "jokes" about neighboring communities aren't jokes at all.

Just read the posts from the Massiloons. They represent the mindset and maturity level of the fan base. Arrogance + ignorance is not a great combination for attracting people to do business with you.

They also don't represent some of the fine Mass fans I have met over the years. And of course Yappi legend Egret.
This ⬆️ coming from a mck fan who thought the QB was Wattley. ?
When was the last season Massillon had an open date in a 10 game regular season ?

When did the Massillon community get so soft?

I guess all their "jokes" about neighboring communities aren't jokes at all.
Soft? Nah....just pointing out another in a long line of hypocritical posts from the fed boys.

How but we guage our softness this friday?

Oh, and I don't remember claiming that our observations about neighboring communities were "jokes", so....there's that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.