49ers @ Broncos: 7:10pm today

Just wondering your pick or thoughts for this game? Me being from Colorado, my eyes will be all over this game tonight!!! As much as I’d like to be biased and go Broncos, I’m going to say 60% chance 49ers take the win, 40% chance we can pull it off and get the win! Your predictions or thoughts?
 

Stirred not Shaken

Well-known member
Just wondering your pick or thoughts for this game? Me being from Colorado, my eyes will be all over this game tonight!!! As much as I’d like to be biased and go Broncos, I’m going to say 60% chance 49ers take the win, 40% chance we can pull it off and get the win! Your predictions or thoughts?
Who cares? We live in Ohio not in Coors country.
 

AEW Champion

Well-known member
The Broncos offense has been brutal to start the season as well as so far tonight. Fans are going to continue to put heat on Nathaniel Hackett if this continues.

It’s true, it’s true. Trust me …
 
.
Top