#4 Ohio State @ Michigan State

Zebras were incompetent as usual. How did Washington's 3 not count. MSU got away with muggery in 2nd half can't score if you are getting hammered. Despite the ref incompetency, why did Key not play more in the 2nd half. Plus OSU was too much the DW, EJ show in the 2nd half. OSU got whipped on the boards 2 games in a row, can't do anything about the lack of size at the moment but at least do a better job of fighting for loose balls.

Knew this one was going to be a fight with Sparty coming off of a huge win and having both urgency and legit hope for getting into the tournament with how stacked the end of their schedule is with Quad I games.

Big Ten officiating is terrible. Nothing new. Good for Holtmann saying f it and getting ejected at the very end.

Knew this one was going to be a fight with Sparty coming off of a huge win and having both urgency and legit hope for getting into the tournament with how stacked the end of their schedule is with Quad I games.

Big Ten officiating is terrible. Nothing new. Good for Holtmann saying f it and getting ejected at the very end.
These ejections don't have quite the same dramatics when there are little to no fans. Bizarre to see Holtmann walking off the court with fake fan noise being pumped in.

I've never seen Holtmann so pi$$ed off, and rightfully so. We did not play to our normal standard, but the officiating was egregious. When you call a tight game (42 fouls) you cannot swallow your whistle at the end. Both EJ and Duane got clobbered in the act of shooting on the last 2 possessions.

And oh by the way, they took away that 3 pointer that was obviously in the air before the shot clock went off. Even the ESPN guys were puzzled by that. Did anyone recognize that crew? not sure I have seen them before. Possibly not a big Ten crew? Maybe Lansing area HS refs?

Weird game.
Jallow and Ahrens have 52 minutes of playing time - zero points, 5 rebounds, and 6 personal fouls.
Only 6 Buckeyes score, and only 5 have more than 2 points.
9 Sparties score, and all have more than 2 points.
Key only plays 12 minutes and has 8 points and 4 boards.

The officiating was absolutely horrible - as others have pointed out.

Weird game.
Jallow and Ahrens have 52 minutes of playing time - zero points, 5 rebounds, and 6 personal fouls.
Only 6 Buckeyes score, and only 5 have more than 2 points.
9 Sparties score, and all have more than 2 points.
Key only plays 12 minutes and has 8 points and 4 boards.

The officiating was absolutely horrible - as others have pointed out.
Yeah, Zed needs to play more. Let's figure out how to play him and EJ at the same time. EJ is great in the high post, and Zed owns the low post.