8. Roger Bacon - 55
9. Carroll - 48
10. Archbishop McNicholas - 46
11. Monroe - 13
12. Bishop Watterson - 10
13. Worthington Kilbourne - 8
14. Edgewood - 5

Thoughts

Outside of Hoban getting a #1 vote, I don't think there are any big shockers here.

Maybe Mt. Vernon could've been higher but based off of body of work I think they are about right.. No.4 for me because they were without their star

Appears still uncertainty at top of D1, but would agree with the order of the top7. Teams to fill in next tier would be Olentangy, Olentangy Liberty, Fairfield, Lakota East, Beavercreek, Gahanna Lincoln. Not sure why Miamisburg has votes.

For D2, I'm not sure why any other team has first place votes besides Walsh, should be unanimous with wins over Alter, DeSales, Hoban, Mt Vernon. Alter's lone loss to Walsh and wins over DeSales, St Charles, etc should keep them at #2. 3rd-5th could go any order, all good teams. Roger Bacon and Carroll should move ahead of Fenwick based on head-to-head results.

Appears still uncertainty at top of D1, but would agree with the order of the top7. Teams to fill in next tier would be Olentangy, Olentangy Liberty, Fairfield, Lakota East, Beavercreek, Gahanna Lincoln. Not sure why Miamisburg has votes.

For D2, I'm not sure why any other team has first place votes besides Walsh, should be unanimous with wins over Alter, DeSales, Hoban, Mt Vernon. Alter's lone loss to Walsh and wins over DeSales, St Charles, etc should keep them at #2. 3rd-5th could go any order, all good teams. Roger Bacon and Carroll should move ahead of Fenwick based on head-to-head results.

This has to be a misprint. There are a few of those on the website here and there. The other week, Colerain was ranked 4th in the south region :laugh: