2023 Schedules

ELKSONE

#EPND
I see Centerville has an open date for 9/1/2022 and so does St Eds and St Ignatius. I emailed the Centerville AD and asked if the Elks could schedule either team. Wayne also has the same open date.
Scheduled a doubleheader for all four schools. Dayton verses Cleveland.

playboi12

I see Centerville has an open date for 9/1/2022 and so does St Eds and St Ignatius. I emailed the Centerville AD and asked if the Elks could schedule either team. Wayne also has the same open date.
What he say? is it goin down?

ghsknightsfan

that would be pretty neat. Centerville vs Ignatius at 1pm and Wayne vs St Ed’s at 4:30? play it somewhere in columbus?

vamp2syd

Not interested. Wayne could not compete with any of those schools at the current pace they are heading. They should be looking at getting out of the GWOC for the GMVL or whatever they call it now.

hdvhsmgr

Centerville will be hosting Pickerington Central in Week 3.

Struthersfan

Struthers has FINALLY filled their schedule with a home game on 9-1 against Brookville, PA

Attachments

• Brookville Area at Struthers 090123.png
    Brookville Area at Struthers 090123.png
    164.5 KB · Views: 7