Patriots lose to Bills
SCENARIO 2A
Steelers beat Ravens and Browns
Chargers lose to Colts, Rams and Broncos
Jets lose one of two finals games
SCENARIO 2B
If the Jets had any semblance of a QB I'd give the Steelers a 50/50 chance of getting in.

Here’s more:

SCENARIO 1

Dolphins lose to Patriots and Jets
Jets lose to Seahawks
Patriots lose to Bills
SCENARIO 2A
SCENARIO 2B
None will happen.

Here’s more:

SCENARIO 1

Jets lose to Seahawks
Patriots lose to Bills
SCENARIO 2A
SCENARIO 2B
I can see scenario 1 happening but its all moot. The most important thing IMO is the Steelers, and especially Pickett, keep improving. They are at best a mediocre team whether they are 7-10 or 9-8. Their off season focus should be identifying and building around key players and improve their glaring weaknesses through the draft and free agancy.
The Ravens and Browns games are toss ups. Only things that are practically guaranteed will be 2 close low scoring games.

Here’s more:

SCENARIO 1

Jets lose to Seahawks
Patriots lose to Bills
SCENARIO 2A
SCENARIO 2B
Scenario 1 is playing out for the Steelers.

They just need to do their part and win.

The Bills can beat the Pats for sure but I’m highly skeptical the Jets can beat the Dolphins in Miami even if Tua is out again. NY looked like they have one foot on the beach today against Seattle

The Bills can beat the Pats for sure but I’m highly skeptical the Jets can beat the Dolphins in Miami even if Tua is out again. NY looked like they have one foot on the beach today against Seattle
I agree... but Dolphins are down to their 3rd string QB.

The Bills situation obviously is up in the air with the postponed game and the health of Damar Hamlin. Whenever they take the field emotions are gonna be all over the place

Well if nothing else Steelers extend their .500 or better streak for another year. Also own the 32nd pick from the Bears.

Last edited:
No ones fault but the Steelers themselves for not making the playoffs. It would have been nice to make the playoffs to get another game in for a Pickett and see how he responds.

Last years swan song for Roethlisberger & this years rebuild with Pickett and yet the Steelers have winning seasons in each and one playoff appearance. I would say it’s because of a solid franchise & coaching but I’m sure Crusader will disagree.

Let’s hope Freiermuth is ok and get ready for 2023. The AFC is a meat grinder: Mahomes, Burrow, Allen, Herbert and it’s looking like Trevor Lawrence are elite qb’s. Sean Peyton interviewed with Denver, Baltimore is always tough and NE still has Belichick.

No ones fault but the Steelers themselves for not making the playoffs. It would have been nice to make the playoffs to get another game in for a Pickett and see how he responds.

Last years swan song for Roethlisberger & this years rebuild with Pickett and yet the Steelers have winning seasons in each and one playoff appearance. I would say it’s because of a solid franchise & coaching but I’m sure Crusader will disagree.

Let’s hope Freiermuth is ok and get ready for 2023. The AFC is a meat grinder: Mahomes, Burrow, Allen, Herbert and it’s looking like Trevor Lawrence are elite qb’s. Sean Peyton interviewed with Denver, Baltimore is always tough and NE still has Belichick.
Did Freiermuth get hurt in this game? Hadn’t heard that. Although I see baby Heyward caught a few passes.

Did Freiermuth get hurt in this game? Hadn’t heard that. Although I see baby Heyward caught a few passes.

Yes Freiermuth hurt his knee early in the 4th qrt. They broke for commercial because he was down on the ground holding his knee. I saw he was gingerly limping on the sidelines. I haven’t seen any update yet.