2023 Ohio State Tournament Predictions Report

Josh all true comments. Not making excuses for any wrestler but sometimes a wrestler has "other" issues going on that may not be public nor should be. I think the Eagles will be just fine at 215 and all the other weights. Regardless of where Waugh ends up at the state tournament, the experience alone will serve him well.

With Hawken girls' loss in the Swimming meet, Graham now has the current longest streak of team championships in a sport at 21 (2001-2019,21-22). There was a chance they would have lost in 2020, and now a chance they might lose this year, but is anyone really going to bet against them lol.

How does the Division 2 113 weight class pan out. I think Tate Hisey who is ranked #4 is the front runner to win state. One of his toughest challengers come in his own league the Mellott kid from Wapakoneta.

How does the Division 2 113 weight class pan out. I think Tate Hisey who is ranked #4 is the front runner to win state. One of his toughest challengers come in his own league the Mellott kid from Wapakoneta.
What makes him the front runner to win it. Limbert will win this weight by a mile.

I noticed there are a couple rankings sources on here.

Average ranking of eventual champion: 1.77

#1 57
#2 13
#3 4
#4 5
#5 3
#6 1
#13 1

Is Seibert out for Massillon Perry? I see Rohr is ranked at 113# and no ranking for any Perry guys at 120 (freshman listed as a possible qualifier).