2023 Miami Valley Conference Baseball

93 red ls

CHCA loses alot of talent from last year.

Vogele being the biggest part of that! Dude that hit legit .600 is hard to replace

No different on the mound replacing Cooper and Colin will be tough!

21 of their 25 wins on the mound graduated.

DatDude0523

Let's talk MVC Baseball.
I am hearing great things surrounding Purcell Marian. Several student-athletes have transferred into the Castle. Along with a good sophomore class who were thrown into varsity roles last year due to injuries. Looking forward to seeing these youngsters.

GMan2305

I'm hearing the same things about Purcell Marian. A couple of their sophomores should be really good this year. The top of the league standings in the Scarlet Division should have some familiar faces. CHCA, Roger Bacon, CCD. There could be a changing of the guard this year.

DatDude0523

I'm hearing the same things about Purcell Marian. A couple of their sophomores should be really good this year. The top of the league standings in the Scarlet Division should have some familiar faces. CHCA, Roger Bacon, CCD. There could be a changing of the guard this year.
There's great baseball talent and coaching in both divisions of the MVC. This conference may be the gateway to a state championship in 2023. Waiting for this year's Cincinnati Enquirer Sports Preview.