2023 Benedictine Football

Hopefully the coach is out looking for football players.Something the previous staff,which he was a part of,didn't do the past 4 years.It started to show this past season,and will this coming one as well.
You may want to do some research, he has way more supporters than haters šŸ¤­šŸ¤­šŸ¤­ - only time will tell! Go Bengals!

Gala tonight, get out those check books and support the school in honor of Bishop Roger Gries.

1678551890532.png

You may want to do some research, he has way more supporters than haters šŸ¤­šŸ¤­šŸ¤­ - only time will tell! Go Bengals!

Been around the program 50 years,that's plenty of research.Don't like the hire,nothing personal.The slew of players that have left,including the starting QB,tell a different story.Perhaps you should do some research. Go Bengals!

Been around the program 50 years,that's plenty of research.Don't like the hire,nothing personal.The slew of players that have left,including the starting QB,tell a different story.Perhaps you should do some research. Go Bengals!
Your perception your reality, itā€™s ok. šŸ§ - let the story begin, while some doors close others open wide. I didnā€™t say I like or dislike the hire, that decision will be made when I see how he does. You must not know much about Benedictine if you think he doesnā€™t have support. Contrary to anything Iā€™ve heard yet and Iā€™ve been a part of the program for just as long as you. GO BENGALS!!

Your perception your reality, itā€™s ok. šŸ§ - let the story begin, while some doors close others open wide. I didnā€™t say I like or dislike the hire, that decision will be made when I see how he does. You must not know much about Benedictine if you think he doesnā€™t have support. Contrary to anything Iā€™ve heard yet and Iā€™ve been a part of the program for just as long as you. GO BENGALS!!
A lot of positive things being said about the incoming freshman football team.

Another great evening at the Gala, kudos to the team that put on the event. Of note the head football coach was present, donā€™t think the previous one ever showed up.
Truly a wonderful event for a great school. Your are so correct Auggie about the previous coach or any of his family, include all Goode and Cloud members. Did you happen to see Joe Reccord? Oh, me either. All the takers never show up to give back financially to the school. It was great to see so many alums. All thy sons so true.

Truly a wonderful event for a great school. Your are so correct Auggie about the previous coach or any of his family, include all Goode and Cloud members. Did you happen to see Joe Reccord? Oh, me either. All the takers never show up to give back financially to the school. It was great to see so many alums. All thy sons so true.
All Hail. It was a great day for the Men of Benedictine.

BTW The new Offensive Co-Ordinator was there as well.

Yes 5 total football coaches were there from what I was told.

Last edited:
The Coach that they hired was in the yappi message boards all 2022 season. Got called out about it and has now disappeared on here yet you still are a fan of the hire?

The Coach that they hired was in the yappi message boards all 2022 season. Got called out about it and has now disappeared on here yet you still are a fan of the hire?
Huh? Not sure what thatā€™s all about but Iā€™m a Benedictine fan and will support the school, program and kids. Those that leave arenā€™t worth talking about nor are people on here. I enjoy high school football and the Bengals are my team, I wish anyone involved nothing but success. šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‰ Go Bengals!

Huh? Not sure what thatā€™s all about but Iā€™m a Benedictine fan and will support the school, program and kids. Those that leave arenā€™t worth talking about nor are people on here. I enjoy high school football and the Bengals are my team, I wish anyone involved nothing but success. šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‰ Go Bengals!
Yous must be new

The current HC was all over yappi boards last year and the offseason. He was called out about and it magically disappeared. Odd. and this is the hire you advocate for?

Yous must be new

The current HC was all over yappi boards last year and the offseason. He was called out about and it magically disappeared. Odd. and this is the hire you advocate for?
Not new to the school, I graduated before you were probably born. I donā€™t know him but from all I have heard on what heā€™s doing I highly doubt it. Could be wrong but again Iā€™m a Benedictine fan and anyone who is involved I will advocate for. I guess Iā€™m just optimistic and a true fan.

Not new to the school, I graduated before you were probably born. I donā€™t know him but from all I have heard on what heā€™s doing I highly doubt it. Could be wrong but again Iā€™m a Benedictine fan and anyone who is involved I will advocate for. I guess Iā€™m just optimistic and a true fan.
Thank you for your service ,sir

There were several HC applicants that would have been a breath of fresh air for the football program. They would have taken the job for the money offered. Rebuilding the program. Not sure why the, in the know, upper management of the school, didn't want to make a change?? Moving along. Now it's time for all Benedictine Alumni & supporters to get behind the new coach. Can't cry about it. It's not going to change anything.
Get on board the Joe Prevesk Train.

There were several HC applicants that would have been a breath of fresh air for the football program. They would have taken the job for the money offered. Rebuilding the program. Not sure why the, in the know, upper management of the school, didn't want to make a change?? Moving along. Now it's time for all Benedictine Alumni & supporters to get behind the new coach. Can't cry about it. It's not going to change anything.
Well said TBone22

Nothing like riding the train of a coach ON STAFF who was reading and replying to comments IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SEASON here on Yappi. I believe that isn't being brought up enough. One of the loudest mouths was his. He gets called out and magically vanishes. And lets rally behind that? We can rally behind a school or program while still being critical. Just my two cents

Nothing like riding the train of a coach ON STAFF who was reading and replying to comments IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SEASON here on Yappi. I believe that isn't being brought up enough. One of the loudest mouths was his. He gets called out and magically vanishes. And lets rally behind that? We can rally behind a school or program while still being critical. Just my two cents
If it was him??? Who cares? Who better to comment on the team. I bet there are many coaches on Yappi. No proof it was Joe. Just because Grind For 9 stopped posting doesn't mean that same person didn't come on here with another handle. By the way. Do you still have relatives in Lancaster? LOL!

The only loud mouth seems to be yours šŸ˜®not sure why whomever youā€™re talking about would just stop being on a forum just because they were supposedly ā€œcalled outā€ thats funny, the new coach didnā€™t retain any of previous staff maybe it was a coach no longer on staff with no more insight, that sounds a bit more realistic than your theory. I really would like to just talk football and the Bengals upcoming season. Iā€™m rallying behind my alma mater and the team!

The only loud mouth seems to be yours šŸ˜®not sure why whomever youā€™re talking about would just stop being on a forum just because they were supposedly ā€œcalled outā€ thats funny, the new coach didnā€™t retain any of previous staff maybe it was a coach no longer on staff with no more insight, that sounds a bit more realistic than your theory. I really would like to just talk football and the Bengals upcoming season. Iā€™m rallying behind my alma mater and the team!
Welcome back, Coach.

I know plenty about Benedictine.What choice does anyone have? The president,and king Jamie botched the top candidates.Its great that your on board,but the ones that matter most,the kids that played for him,feel different.The starting QB,and the backup QB have both left.To me,that says a lot.

I know plenty about Benedictine.What choice does anyone have? The president,and king Jamie botched the top candidates.Its great that your on board,but the ones that matter most,the kids that played for him,feel different.The starting QB,and the backup QB have both left.To me,that says a lot.
Departure for some equals opportunities for othersā€¦.This is not a one year turn around. Win 3-5 games next year and the rebuild schedule is working. Bengals will have an excellent frosh class this year and will build up each year. Rotsky wonā€™t be at VASJ much longer 4-5 years is his shelf life anywhere. Ginn is getting old and there is no real heir apparent in the city. Benedictine however will always have academic and athletic tradition.

You nailed it. Behind the scenes Jamie screwed his beloved Alma Mater with Welo and now this years pick.Just because you have money doesnā€˜t mean you know what the hell you are doing. The President is clueless most of time. Just ask people in the building when he taught. Bossu could have done better when picking his replacement.

Your perception your reality, itā€™s ok!! šŸ„ø Kids that are still there are the ones who deserve our support, if you care about Benedictine you care about supporting all that comes with it. Go Bengals!