2022 WOAC

Out of those 2 matchups I think Tri-Village has the best chance. I think their offense will keep them in it. But I think the Allen East QB ultimately wins them the game.
I agree with this. I would like to see Ansonia keep their game with NB competitive. I'm not sure that will happen. I feel like TV definitely has the best chance of keeping the game close.

Hmmm, I guess I didn't think that far 😂. Well I guess, what type of schedule do they play?
They opened the season with 2 NWCC teams. USV ended up 8-3. Perry was 1-9. Their third game was against Elmwood, who is 11-1 and still in the D5, R18 playoffs. AE lead for most of the first half, was only down 24-21 at the half, and then got blown out 53-21. Then they played a 4-0 Crestview team for their first conference game, beating them 29-12. After that game the wheels fell off for Crestview (lots of injuries) and they ended up 4-6.

Next conference game was against Columbus Grove, who is still alive in D6, R22. AE handed Grove their only defeat of the year, 7-0. Great defensive battle. AE blew out their next two opponents, Spencerville (1-9) and Delphos Jefferson (7-5), who just barely missed advancing to week 13 after a last second loss last week to Antwerp. AE had back to back games against solid opponents the next two weeks, defeating Bluffton (5-5) and Leipsic (4-6). They finished up with a struggling Ada team (3-7) who they beat 52-7.

AE has had a running clock against 6/12 opponents. The defense should get as much credit for that as the offense, as they tend to force turnovers and give the offense good field position.

Two really tough matchups for the WOAC teams. New Bremen in particular will be an awful lot for Ansonia to handle. With how one dimensional Ansonia is on offense, I just don't know that they can keep that game close. Allen East vs. Tri-Village should be a great matchup. I think Tri-Village has the potential to keep that game close and to win. They'll need to play well, but they can definitely pull that one out.

Just don't know enough about Allen East to make a pick.
Tri Village and Ansonia are both quality teams and should give N Bremen and Allen East a game.
I say they split the two games.
Ansonia loses to New Bremen and TV beats AE.

Not sure if there is anything to this, but Shawnee has already replaced Bradford on Arbitor next season with Thurgood Marshall

Not sure if there is anything to this, but Shawnee has already replaced Bradford on Arbitor next season with Thurgood Marshall
Interesting I’m glad the got ahead of this and not waiting until August to get the news. I’m sure other teams in the WOAC will follow maybe Bradford is playing a JV schedule next year.

Last edited:
Thurgood Marshall ? Good opportunity to get some points if so, could be an interesting matchup.
Good to see them schedule up a couple divisions. I'm sure there weren't a lot of options. Not sure though that they'll get many points out of it. Thurgood Marshall was 0-10 this year.

Good to see them schedule up a couple divisions. I'm sure there weren't a lot of options. Not sure though that they'll get many points out of it. Thurgood Marshall was 0-10 this year.
Yeah I thought the same. Not many options. But Some of the schools TM played were decent

Best of luck to Ansonia and Tri Village this weekend!! I'd love to see one/both of them advance to the Regional Finals. I know they are both underdogs, but hopefully they come in and compete well.