2022 WOAC

WOAC regional simi final match-up
#3 Tri-Village vs #2 Allen East
#5 New Bremen vs #1 Ansonia
Sites will be announced Sunday afternoon.

WOAC regional simi final match-up
#3 Tri-Village vs #2 Allen East
#5 New Bremen vs #1 Ansonia
Sites will be announced Sunday afternoon.
Who has the better shot to win? Would like to say TV can score more but Ansonia scored right with them just don’t know if they could do that to NB.

Who has the better shot to win? Would like to say TV can score more but Ansonia scored right with them just don’t know if they could do that to NB.
Neither. Just being honest. I would be shocked if Ansonia can keep it close. They just don't play the competition and NB has seen so many good teams.

Ansonia is good at what they do! Power running game, a little play action passing and physical defense! With that all being said that style works in the WOAC but the MAC is a whole another breed! New Bremen is big and strong and won’t be pushed off the line of scrimmage. Also when playing the MAC the mental part comes into effect, teams are mentally beat before the game starts. This Ansonia team is better than a typical Ansonia year by year team but it would take the perfect game to play with New Bremen. Ansonia just needs to show up and play hard and see what happens. That’s all you can do!

Ansonia is good at what they do! Power running game, a little play action passing and physical defense! With that all being said that style works in the WOAC but the MAC is a whole another breed! New Bremen is big and strong and won’t be pushed off the line of scrimmage. Also when playing the MAC the mental part comes into effect, teams are mentally beat before the game starts. This Ansonia team is better than a typical Ansonia year by year team but it would take the perfect game to play with New Bremen. Ansonia just needs to show up and play hard and see what happens. That’s all you can do!
I think Ansonia’s best Defense is their Offense being effective. If they can ground it out and limit possessions, they’ve got a great shot. Keeping Homan and friends off the field will be key.

I think Ansonia’s best Defense is their Offense being effective. If they can ground it out and limit possessions, they’ve got a great shot. Keeping Homan and friends off the field will be key.
Ball control will be key, don't fumble it away and capitalize when NB makes mistakes. NB plays aggressive and it can lead to turnovers. Homan is fun to watch on both sides of the ball. Great athlete with a nice supporting cast. Shaffer is a solid running back.

According to fantastic 50, New Bremen is the favorite by 19 and Allen East is the 10 point favorite.
I have 35-20 NB and 42-40 Tri-Village.