2022 WOAC

Then it was likely Green High School, D7, of Franklin Furnace (by Portsmouth.)
That would be most likely. I read Green, and immediately thought of the bigger school. As it turns out, both Greens are roughly a 3.5 hour drive from West Alex.

Putting 2 and 2 together:

Our field is looking great and ready to go for our home boys soccer scrimmage tomorrow vs. Franklin HS @ 5:30p and our home varsity football scrimmage on Saturday morning vs. Green HS @ 10a. #GoPanthers https://t.co/KSqLMPJkhp

Great morning to kick off the football season! First scrimmage is in the books. Big shout out to all those who volunteered to help at the scrimmage today! Next scrimmage is home on Friday, August 12th vs.Springfield Catholic Central! #GoPanthers https://t.co/xDJ8h1c0W0

Do you know how serious the injury is? Losing Doran for any amount of time seems like a big loss for PS, hopefully he will be good to go for week 1.
I’d just be guessing but I don’t believe it’s that serious he might be playing Friday I was just saying I’d keep him out

Big question this year will be if Covington can make a season out of it. I’m sure the league members will start mostly JV vs the Buccaneers. It’s such a sad thing to see there. Rich football tradition in Covington.

Big question this year will be if Covington can make a season out of it. I’m sure the league members will start mostly JV vs the Buccaneers. It’s such a sad thing to see there. Rich football tradition in Covington.
Can’t imagine a single school will start a JV kid just because Covington is bad. They may due to injury… coaches will start the best available and usually pull the reigns mid 2nd if it’s out of hand.

How does this impact playoff if at all?
Points wise, It will not hurt team. Being week 5 I think they just think its best for rest. If it were week 2 or 3 I think they would have looked for another team. Their wasn't much to choose from week 5

Points wise, It will not hurt team. Being week 5 I think they just think its best for rest. If it were week 2 or 3 I think they would have looked for another team. Their wasn't much to choose from week 5
If Covington has injury issues and is struggling to field a team at week 5.... Northridge would be an add that makes sense...