2022 Three Rivers Conference thread

got a good look at Bethel tonight. i think they might shock some people. a lot of athleticism in the skill positions. the offensive line was.. bad, to say the least. they have the potential to beat some of the mid tier teams in this league. they have a nice “X” receiver. QB has an arm but his accuracy is average- overthrew his WRs a bit, but had some nice throws in tight windows as well.

got a good look at Bethel tonight. i think they might shock some people. a lot of athleticism in the skill positions. the offensive line was.. bad, to say the least. they have the potential to beat some of the mid tier teams in this league. they have a nice “X” receiver. QB has an arm but his accuracy is average- overthrew his WRs a bit, but had some nice throws in tight windows as well.
Pretty big jump in one year, kudos to that staff. TRC needs Bethel to be a top program

Pretty big jump in one year, kudos to that staff. TRC needs Bethel to be a top program
won’t be a top program, but they’ve made noticeable strides compared to when i saw them last year. much more athletic. i suspect the new coach had some kids follow from Wayne.

Bethel could go .500, but the line needs to improve a bit. a competitive Bethel is great for the league.

won’t be a top program, but they’ve made noticeable strides compared to when i saw them last year. much more athletic. i suspect the new coach had some kids follow from Wayne.

Bethel could go .500, but the line needs to improve a bit. a competitive Bethel is great for the league.
Agreed. I’m sure Wayne kids came north to Bethel. That’s good. Who did they scrimmage

Milton dominating Northwestern in every facet of the game. This is the most complete team at Milton since 2006 with Mitch Evans and Co. This is a really good group of young men.

Milton dominating Northwestern in every facet of the game. This is the most complete team at Milton since 2006 with Mitch Evans and Co. This is a really good group of young men.
Northwestern is historically bad. i have no doubt about how good Milton is- but Northwestern is not a good measuring stick

Love seeing Press Pros get their due on here. They do great work and unconditionally stick to capital ‘J’ journalism while also being unapologetic about delivering a product that fans love reading (emotion, qualitative observations) in the process.

Hope he gets that D1 offer. Feel like he is right on the cusp of it. When I think back over the years and receivers who went D1 they were a little better athletes (Geof Grahm Alter or Cody Lattimer Jefferson for example). On the defensive side, I would not be surprised if his speed would not be D1 level?

I know Sonny and he is the type to tell you what he thinks of your opinions. ?. Good dude.
We are losing truth tellers. Media now is mostly trying to be the story and not tell.us the story. soon all the story tellers will be gone and its awfull.

Hope he gets that D1 offer. Feel like he is right on the cusp of it. When I think back over the years and receivers who went D1 they were a little better athletes (Geof Grahm Alter or Cody Lattimer Jefferson for example). On the defensive side, I would not be surprised if his speed would not be D1 level?
I think at 5 11 he is caught a bit in berween what the scout book says for d1 wr. Scouts wiff in football players like him constantly.

He has go to smaller school and dominate and find way to pros written all over him.