2022 SWBL

this group of boys are 1-2 against mu in football anyway lol

Congratulations. You beat them twice in the regular season. VV won the game that mattered most.

All that basketball game meant was MU gets to practice a little longer

Congratulations. You beat them twice in the regular season. VV won the game that mattered most.

All that basketball game meant was MU gets to practice a little longer
same with football? it’s alright man, have fun sitting in your couch rooting against us. your 5-18 season came to an end first round. shocker? nah

same with football? it’s alright man, have fun sitting in your couch rooting against us. your 5-18 season came to an end first round. shocker? nah
Are you bragging about going 500 in a weak conference? It took you OT to beat the last place team in the SWBL, not sure I would be bragging about that.

Are you bragging about going 500 in a weak conference? It took you OT to beat the last place team in the SWBL, not sure I would be bragging about that.
weak conference? where the best team was ranked first in the state and lost to a team in the conference? hmm super weak right? toughest small school conference in sw ohio

weak conference? where the best team was ranked first in the state and lost to a team in the conference? hmm super weak right? toughest small school conference in sw ohio
The top 2 are good but the rest of the league is weak. Again congrats on going 500 against all smaller schools. I would compare it to VV going to the WOAC and bragging about being 500, not something to be proud of.

The top 2 are good but the rest of the league is weak. Again congrats on going 500 against all smaller schools. I would compare it to VV going to the WOAC and bragging about being 500, not something to be proud of.
considering tc had 1-2 point games with the bottom half. you and your opinion blow

Heard yesterday that Oakwood’s coach Paul Stone stepped down as the head coach.

Back to back league titles and finishing up with his son who is graduating this spring
Nice ending to a successful career!!!

Congrats to coach Stone!!!

Back to back league titles and finishing up with his son who is graduating this spring

Those are some big shoes to fill! He did a great job getting the lumberjacks to compete each season.

i expected that. I believe Paul is also the last coach to simultaneously hold the head basketball and head football coach positions in Ohio.

Has anyone heard anything about candidates for oakwood?

Not an Oakwood fan but seems like ever since they fired or whatever Stone from football Oakwood can't win for crap.