2022 Southwestern Buckeye League

I’m usually against the phrase of scoring too early, I’m a believer in you score when you can score. Tonight though, Monroe scored too early, left too much time. Still Monroe’s defense had WB in 4 4th down situations in the last 6 minutes and didn’t get a stop on any of them. Much better showing by the defense tonight though. Offense missed out on 2 opportunities to break the game open, 1 before the half and 1 right after. Very tough loss and 3 tough losses in the last 4 weeks.

Looks like VV vs Maderia, and Brookville Vs Milton for a chance to play for region 20 rights.

Everyone is hoping for VV vs Milton rematch. I’m saying it now Brookville upsets MU to play VV for a chance to final 4

Looks like VV vs Maderia, and Brookville Vs Milton for a chance to play for region 20 rights.

Everyone is hoping for VV vs Milton rematch. I’m saying it now Brookville upsets MU to play VV for a chance to final 4
A Brookville vs VV rematch would be a great game too. Either way, should be some exciting games the next couple of weeks...

Well obviously Brookville upsetting Milton didn’t age well. Not really surprised they won big either.

Well obviously Brookville upsetting Milton didn’t age well. Not really surprised they won big either.
MU is a solid team and put it to them. All the credit goes to them. Thought Brookville would perform better but obviously it didn’t turn out that way.

We’ll just heard over the weekend that WOAC unanimously voted down adding Madison. What’s everyone afraid of?
It’s highly unlikely that anyone is afraid of Madison based off of the direction their program has went the past several years. It could be the drama that comes along with the district. I’ve never seen parents act the way they do on social media like Madison attacking each other, coaches and players. Then again the league could be bitter about the way Poff used to run scores up on bad teams. If Madison wants to join a conference they can compete in they should consider The MVC Scarlett. The WOAC would be a perfect fit in my opinion but something is keeping them from letting Madison in.

It’s highly unlikely that anyone is afraid of Madison based off of the direction their program has went the past several years. It could be the drama that comes along with the district. I’ve never seen parents act the way they do on social media like Madison attacking each other, coaches and players. Then again the league could be bitter about the way Poff used to run scores up on bad teams. If Madison wants to join a conference they can compete in they should consider The MVC Scarlett. The WOAC would be a perfect fit in my opinion but something is keeping them from letting Madison in.

Madison problems are all around problems. The AD isn't good at his job. There's a lot of resentment for the football coach that the district create a position for him that he's not even qualified for. Parents are a problem. Plus they raised the pay to participate fee from $50 to $200

I'm OK with Madison joining the WOAC, but realistically they are only a good fit with a small portion of the league. I can't imagine that any of the northern schools are going to vote in favor of letting them join. Over half of the league (8 schools), would have a 45+ minute drive to play Madison.

I'm OK with Madison joining the WOAC, but realistically they are only a good fit with a small portion of the league. I can't imagine that any of the northern schools are going to vote in favor of letting them join. Over half of the league (8 schools), would have a 45+ minute drive to play Madison.
I'm with Coach Cline, The MVC Scarlett is a better option for them.

Yes that’s him, he’s really an Edgewood guy but spent a couple of seasons at New Miami and had success because of the Robinette boys and a few others there. I don’t know exactly what went on during my oldest sons first year as a sophomore under Ricky Davis because we were new to the district, but from what I hear the old superintendent was in with some of those parents I mentioned that graduated kids last year and ran Davis out. Then she/those parents brought in Hubbard and he had a chip on his shoulder because he didn’t get the job the year before I think when Davis got it and came in guns a blazing with the AD and parents. He also tried to bring in a bunch of kids from Edgewood which rubbed people the wrong way. There were a lot of details that went on that season that I will spare the audience of and to not run Hubbard through the mud but it was a disaster. When the board meeting occurred to terminate him, the police had to be called and such. Really embarrassing if you ask me.
You need to tread lightly, your post is absurd and laughable. coach Hubbard is a great friend of mine, in fact I spoke to him last Friday night. my son played for him at the peewee level. Jessie is a Hard nosed old school discipline guy. I followed him during his tenure at New Miami and Madison. At Madison, If I recall it was a covid year in which every school was in disarray. That being said, Madison was in every game that I saw except that second playoff game which I drove up to, that was hard to watch. Not making any excuses they got housed.
During the season I went to most home games his team looked solid and the kids played hard. I feel the way you are slandering Jessie is very inappropriate. Truth be known if you had a issue with Him he would have gladly met with you and worked it out. It sounds to me like you are like a lot of the other madison parents and just choose to piss and moan rather than communicate and work things out or even agree to disagree. Since He has been gone is Madison better or worse??? What have they done? one or two wins and have had many many running clocks. Don’t recall any of Jessie’s teams getting blistered like that.
Instead of bashing a past coach, how about focusing on the future and get your program headed in the right direction. You sound really ugly and pathetic looking to blame Jess for that dumpster fire of a program. I would be willing to bet you never played a down of football or you are a mom. FYI I will fwd your posts to Jessie, I am sure he will be real happy about it. Hopefully he just laughs. Focus on the future
Yes that’s him, he’s really an Edgewood guy but spent a couple of seasons at New Miami and had success because of the Robinette boys and a few others there. I don’t know exactly what went on during my oldest sons first year as a sophomore under Ricky Davis because we were new to the district, but from what I hear the old superintendent was in with some of those parents I mentioned that graduated kids last year and ran Davis out. Then she/those parents brought in Hubbard and he had a chip on his shoulder because he didn’t get the job the year before I think when Davis got it and came in guns a blazing with the AD and parents. He also tried to bring in a bunch of kids from Edgewood which rubbed people the wrong way. There were a lot of details that went on that season that I will spare the audience of and to not run Hubbard through the mud but it was a disaster. When the board meeting occurred to terminate him, the police had to be called and such. Really embarrassing if you ask me.

PNDLTN6

You need to tread lightly, your post is absurd and laughable. coach Hubbard is a great friend of mine, in fact I spoke to him last Friday night. my son played for him at the peewee level. Jessie is a Hard nosed old school discipline guy. I followed him during his tenure at New Miami and Madison. At Madison, If I recall it was a covid year in which every school was in disarray. That being said, Madison was in every game that I saw except that second playoff game which I drove up to, that was hard to watch. Not making any excuses they got housed.
During the season I went to most home games his team looked solid and the kids played hard. I feel the way you are slandering Jessie is very inappropriate. Truth be known if you had a issue with Him he would have gladly met with you and worked it out. It sounds to me like you are like a lot of the other madison parents and just choose to piss and moan rather than communicate and work things out or even agree to disagree. Since He has been gone is Madison better or worse??? What have they done? one or two wins and have had many many running clocks. Don’t recall any of Jessie’s teams getting blistered like that.
Instead of bashing a past coach, how about focusing on the future and get your program headed in the right direction. You sound really ugly and pathetic looking to blame Jess for that dumpster fire of a program. I would be willing to bet you never played a down of football or you are a mom. FYI I will fwd your posts to Jessie, I am sure he will be real happy about it. Hopefully he just laughs. Focus on the future

PNDLTN6
i saw New Miami play Greenon in 2018 and those boys outplayed what i expected them too. they were well coached and ran their system very well. needed to improve discipline a bit. very scrappy team who got the most out of the talent they had.

PNDLTN6
Tread lightly lol....easy tough guy. Or is that a threat like your good buddy made against the governor of Ohio that got him fired. I'm sure that's somebody else's fault too.