2022 Open/Unknown Weeks

Does anyone know if Millersport is looking to fill their week 7 opening? I know Ottawa Hills wants a game and is having a hard time finding an opponent, I believe the AD has reached out to Millersport.

Thanks

Maple Heights Week One?

Maple Heights Varsity Football (NE Ohio) is looking for a Week 1 Varsity Football Opponent for this season due to a last minute cancellation. We are open to playing Home or Away and can play on 8/19 or 8/20.

Attachments

• Maple Heights.png
    Maple Heights.png
    65.4 KB · Views: 30
Updated the first post with up-to-date Columbus City League replacement games so far, for Week 2 only.

Week 3 teams that will need to look for games if the strike continues include: Big Walnut, Franklin Heights, Harvest Prep, London, Millersport, New Albany, St. Clairsville, Toledo Scott and Urbana.

Updated the first post with up-to-date Columbus City League replacement games so far, for Week 2 only.

Week 3 teams that will need to look for games if the strike continues include: Big Walnut, Franklin Heights, Harvest Prep, London, Millersport, New Albany, St. Clairsville, Toledo Scott and Urbana.
There’s certainly some good matchups that could take place there….

BW/NA
HP/London
FH/Urbana

Week 5: Did Summit Country Day and Dayton Meadowdale schedule between the two or did they cancel the game? Joe Eitel shows them playing each other

Week 5: Did Summit Country Day and Dayton Meadowdale schedule between the two or did they cancel the game? Joe Eitel shows them playing each other
Trying to figure it out. Meadowdales schedule doesn't show them playing each other. Summit doesn't show it either. Joe has me on a mission.

Any schools opening up the schedule because of strike in Columbus? Just curious if they are still having sports

Any schools opening up the schedule because of strike in Columbus? Just curious if they are still having sports
No sports for the Columbus schools for the duration of the strike.

All of the 7 teams that had CCS opponents scheduled this week were able to make other arrangements, mostly with each other. 6 of the 7 were able to create 3 matchups (it appears 1 of those 3 matchups (Bexley-Hamilton Twp.) has since been cancelled), and the 7th team (Canton South) lucked into an opponent (Claymont) whose game was cancelled due to their scheduled opponent (Cle. East Tech) still not having enough football helmets yet. Ironically, South and Claymont had a multi-year contract to play this week, but the schools mutually agreed to void the contract in the offseason.

No sports for the Columbus schools for the duration of the strike.

All of the 7 teams that had CCS opponents scheduled this week were able to make other arrangements, mostly with each other. 6 of the 7 were able to create 3 matchups (it appears 1 of those 3 matchups (Bexley-Hamilton Twp.) has since been cancelled), and the 7th team (Canton South) lucked into an opponent (Claymont) whose game was cancelled due to their scheduled opponent (Cle. East Tech) still not having enough football helmets yet. Ironically, South and Claymont had a multi-year contract to play this week, but the schools mutually agreed to void the contract in the offseason.
Strike is over

So Vanlue is going to play at McComb with 10-11 players? Not sure that’s a great idea. But I guess it’s not my call. Good luck