2022 Football

Great year! I still can't believe coach Elder goes for a wr sweep instead of trusting 24 or 6 with our O line to get 1 YARD!! When it's 4th & 1 trust your best players. That's twice to the same team that play calling was miserable towards end of the game. I feel so sorry for those players. Hope coach apologized to the team! He's a good coach. That situation calling was bad.

Great year! I still can't believe coach Elder goes for a wr sweep instead of trusting 24 or 6 with our O line to get 1 YARD!! When it's 4th & 1 trust your best players. That's twice to the same team that play calling was miserable towards end of the game. I feel so sorry for those players. Hope coach apologized to the team! He's a good coach. That situation calling was bad.
I agree. You have the best player on the field in #24 and you need one yard and you try to be cute running a reverse and it bites you. Springfield has as much speed as we do sow why would think that you can outrun them? The play calling on those last two series of the game were horrible by the OC. Terrible end to the season and I feel for those seniors who have been a big part of the rebuild. GBM!

Coach Elder has done a great job. I'm sure he and the offensive staff would like to have the 4th and 1 call back. 13-2 vs that schedule is a hell of an accomplishment. Big Moe not going anywhere. Great core of players return next year along with loads of talent on the lower levels!

With the exception of the first drive, play calling by OC, or whoever made the selections, was shaky.

The kids deserved better. What a disappointing end for this team, especially the seniors. However, it will be fun seeing so many of them play at the next level.

Like it or not, losses like this, especially with the abundance of talent Moe had, can cause players and/or parents to lose confidence in the program. I hope that doesn’t happen, but only time will tell.

Coach Elder has done a great job. I'm sure he and the offensive staff would like to have the 4th and 1 call back. 13-2 vs that schedule is a hell of an accomplishment. Big Moe not going anywhere. Great core of players return next year along with loads of talent on the lower levels!
I agree. Its just frustrating. To be that close.

Have to assume Marshall wasn't a 100 percent last night, there is no other explanation. Elder isn't that dumb, his hands appeared to be somewhat tied with the play calling. Moeller rode the Marshall horse all season long, why would he abandon that in the biggest game of the season? Hope the kid gets healthy and Moeller should have a really strong team next season.

Just curious, how is offensive line talent for next year? This was a senior laiden line. I know coach Fickle has his boys there but a bit young.

With the exception of the first drive, play calling by OC, or whoever made the selections, was shaky.

The kids deserved better. What a disappointing end for this team, especially the seniors. However, it will be fun seeing so many of them play at the next level.

Like it or not, losses like this, especially with the abundance of talent Moe had, can cause players and/or parents to lose confidence in the program. I hope that doesn’t happen, but only time will tell.

Moeller football program has a stronger foundation right now vs. a total meltdown over a 4th and 1 call? Think your overreacting a tad?

Just curious, how is offensive line talent for next year? This was a senior laiden line. I know coach Fickle has his boys there but a bit young.
They def could factor in next season. It will be building from scratch with current sophomores/juniors and moving players around positions. But then again, it’s been done before without too much cause for concern. The QB will be the biggest challenge. If the freshman returns, no issues. If he sticks with baseball (many think he will) might have some issues.

They def could factor in next season. It will be building from scratch with current sophomores/juniors and moving players around positions. But then again, it’s been done before without too much cause for concern. The QB will be the biggest challenge. If the freshman returns, no issues. If he sticks with baseball (many think he will) might have some issues.
Fickell kids bounce right?

Birdog—nothing from you. 😕 Cheer up!
…Oh and buckle up. 👀
Getting over that loss takes a little extra time. As you know, I bleed blue and gold. There were some questionable calls no doubt, but you have to give credit where credit is due. Springfield played a whale of a game and in the end they earned the W. Moe needs to clean up their somewhat lack of discipline and eliminate costly penalties. I think they have their QB for the next few years as long as he remains a two sport athlete. Playing a fall sport and a spring sport allows for some time to rejuvenate as opposed to going from one season directly to another. I hope the young man is back under center next year.

The program is on the right track and there are quite a few pieces coming back. I expect JM to decide his future before next season allowing him to focus on his senior year. The underclassmen should provide much needed support and I really do expect to see them in the hunt in 2023. I hope the administration can secure a better venue for home games. The players and fans deserve more. It's time to turn the page and I for one will begin following the boys on the hardwood and then the diamond. You will hear from me during the upcoming sports seasons for sure. GBM 💪 🏀 🤼‍♂️⚾🥍🏐 🏈

Getting over that loss takes a little extra time. As you know, I bleed blue and gold. There were some questionable calls no doubt, but you have to give credit where credit is due. Springfield played a whale of a game and in the end they earned the W. Moe needs to clean up their somewhat lack of discipline and eliminate costly penalties. I think they have their QB for the next few years as long as he remains a two sport athlete. Playing a fall sport and a spring sport allows for some time to rejuvenate as opposed to going from one season directly to another. I hope the young man is back under center next year.

The program is on the right track and there are quite a few pieces coming back. I expect JM to decide his future before next season allowing him to focus on his senior year. The underclassmen should provide much needed support and I really do expect to see them in the hunt in 2023. I hope the administration can secure a better venue for home games. The players and fans deserve more. It's time to turn the page and I for one will begin following the boys on the hardwood and then the diamond. You will hear from me during the upcoming sports seasons for sure. GBM 💪 🏀 🤼‍♂️⚾🥍🏐 🏈
All very true, and well said.

Moeller securing a better location for home games should be a priority. And not just for Football, but for the Soccer and Lacrosse programs as well. I know the neighbors around Moeller have fought Moeller being able to build a stadium/lights on campus but seriously, hire a good zoning attorney and get it done.

Moeller securing a better location for home games should be a priority. And not just for Football, but for the Soccer and Lacrosse programs as well. I know the neighbors around Moeller have fought Moeller being able to build a stadium/lights on campus but seriously, hire a good zoning attorney and get it done.
If Montgomery allowed that monstrosity of a new development - they should be able to build what they want in their back yard at Moeller.

Moeller is in Kenwood. The houses directly behind it are in Montgomery.
MOEFAN is correct on this one.

Kenwood, by name, is just an area within Sycamore Twp. Moeller and the homes behind it are all Sycamore Twp.

Links below

MOEFAN is correct on this one.

Kenwood, by name, is just an area within Sycamore Twp. Moeller and the homes behind it are all Sycamore Twp.

Links below

Its goofy. Its sycamore township to include All Saints, Moeller and behind Moeller and All Saints. But it is Sycamire schools behing Moeller and Indian Hill schools behind All Saints.

The OPSWA Division 1 All Ohio Football Team with several Moeller players being honored. First and foremost, Jordan Marshall, Jr. RB, was named co-offensive player of the year for all of Division 1. Congrats Jordan!!!! Here’s the rest of the selections:

1st Team: Marshall (RB), Brandon Martin (Sr. DL), Joe Ginnetti (Sr. LB)
3rd Team: Tennel Bryant (Sr. WR), Ethan Page (Jr. P)

I do think a couple of the senior OL and Seliga were snubbed from at least being honorable mention, but still impressive at the very least. What stands out to me is St Edwards returning 6(!) players next year who were all-state selections (QB Bullock, OL Roebuck, OLs Armstrong brothers, WR Mason, LB Gregory). They figure to heavy favorites to go for the threepeat next year

Congrats to the seniors who signed their letters of intent this morning. There were 7 total for this early signing day:

Tennel Bryant (WR): Arkansas State
Joe Ginnetti (LB): Air Force
Carson Titus (RT): Air Force
Matt Seliga (FS): Navy
Peyton Wilp (DT): Bucknell
Cap Davis (CB): Brown
Isaiah Summerlin (S): Duquesne

That makes 7 D1 commits including 4 FBS commits in this senior class. There’s sure to be some more commitments from this class as future signing days come into fruition.