2022 EBC

What type of quarterback like Jackson Johnson wears wide reciever gloves???!!!?
Superbowl champion Tom Brady
Superbowl champion Peyton Manning
Superbowl champion Ben Roethlisberger
Superbowl champion Nick Foles
6th all time in passing yards Phillip Rivers
8th all time in passing yards Matt Ryan
Heisman Trophy Winner Jameis Winston
Heisman Trophy Winner Marcus Mariota
First round draft pick Teddy Bridgewater
First round draft pick Mitch Trubisky
First round draft pick Kenny Pickett

This starkcounty guy is just making a fool out of himself, Shooter. Leave him be.

Carrollton 21
Marlington 14

Alliance 28
Salem 21

West Branch 55
Minerva 7

I know their record doesn't indicate it, but Marlington isn't what I'd deem a "terrible" football team. It's hard to win with so many sophomores playing (including the QB).
Carrollton is a solid football team that tries to shorten the game with its rushing attack.
Salem is a very good football team with an outstanding quarterback and a solid defense. The quakers are also well coached.
Alliance is the real deal. Very good QB and and scholarship running back (YSU). Athletes all over the field.
Minerva, while not keeping games close look much more organized this season. I think they are on the right path.
West Branch is also the real deal. D1 Quarterback surrounded by a very solid group of sophomores who play key roles.

You’re forgetting Kurt Warner who was the trademark for it. If you can sling it you can sling it no matter what is on your hands

Wherever your opinions are about any game, the Alliance vs. Salem game will be the best one in the EBC. Two great football teams. Hoping for an entertaining and safe Friday night!

It was nice seeing Carrollton put it all together tonight. Still think they have a real shot to down one of the top teams in the league and if they continue to execute like they did tonight maybe even win the whole thing
They will have to score a few more point's than they mustard'd against a good D5 team

It was nice seeing Carrollton put it all together tonight. Still think they have a real shot to down one of the top teams in the league and if they continue to execute like they did tonight maybe even win the whole thing
I thought that game would be closer. Hopefully that warriors are peaking at the right time. Alliance, Salem and WB coming up, if they can take 2 out or 3 that would be Big for them, especially for the playoffs. That is going to be tough stretch for them.

Well I was totally wrong. alliance looked like the real deal.
I just read about the game. Salem could have given up after a dominant 1st half by Alliance. But they made it a game in the 2nd half and didn't give up. Kudos to Johnson and his team. Alliance is getting better every week too.

I just read about the game. Salem could have given up after a dominant 1st half by Alliance. But they made it a game in the 2nd half and didn't give up. Kudos to Johnson and his team. Alliance is getting better every week too.
If alliance plays a clean game they can scare some teams in the playoffs. I don’t think they beat a chardon or Canfield but they can cause some problems. They remind me of a little less talented chaney, but self inflicted wounds hurt both teams

If alliance plays a clean game they can scare some teams in the playoffs. I don’t think they beat a chardon or Canfield but they can cause some problems. They remind me of a little less talented chaney, but self inflicted wounds hurt both teams
I think they're right there with both of those teams. Obviously though the West Branch game will be a solid indicator of that

Because it’s my opinion of the aviators program. Speed and athletic ability only get you so far. Alliance traditionally has been undisciplined and not a physical team. Go Quakes . I actually got a Friday off (ATM) and plan on getting to my first game

Alliance dominated the Quakers at the line of scrimmage especially in the first half last night. I won’t go off on you only because you admitted you were wrong but the weekend count was
5-0 Alliance, clean sweep 7th grade through Varsity and it’s only going to get worse in the near future for Coach Johnson and the Quakers. Better start thinking of more trick plays on the chalk board or better yet, Salem might want to get into the weight room to become more “physical”

Why does everyone assume Alliance has no discipline or fundamentals? Alliance will beat Salem by 3 touchdowns. A one man show isn't going to be enough to beat Alliance. Salem usually gets a few personal fouls or unsportsmanlike penalties in big games.
Great question, Because they believe Alliance is a urban poverty stricken district and plays like a typical city team. It’s partially true and untrue. Alliance has a good coaching staff that has smart people and cares about their kids.

You can go back and check what I have said about the past two years of Alliance.
Alliance has been scary young the past couple years playing some freshman and sophomores. Now they are juniors and seniors and it’s paying off. Zurbrugg, Both Davis’s, Hawkins, Zumbar All played during the Covid year.

Will it be enough to win the EBC? we shall see.

Alliance dominated the Quakers at the line of scrimmage especially in the first half last night. I won’t go off on you only because you admitted you were wrong but the weekend count was
5-0 Alliance, clean sweep 7th grade through Varsity and it’s only going to get worse in the near future for Coach Johnson and the Quakers. Better start thinking of more trick plays on the chalk board or better yet, Salem might want to get into the weight room to become more “physical”
Usually the Line of scrimmage is where games are won and lost. I know Minerva is probably not a good measurement but West Branch's line is very big and very physical.

Great question, Because they believe Alliance is a urban poverty stricken district and plays like a typical city team. It’s partially true and untrue. Alliance has a good coaching staff that has smart people and cares about their kids.

You can go back and check what I have said about the past two years of Alliance.
Alliance has been scary young the past couple years playing some freshman and sophomores. Now they are juniors and seniors and it’s paying off. Zurbrugg, Both Davis’s, Hawkins, Zumbar All played during the Covid year.

Will it be enough to win the EBC? we shall see.
It drives me crazy when people assume Allaince is undisciplined and dirty. They were never like that in any of the sports that I have seen. I really think some people the post on here stereotype Alliance. Alliance is a diverse school but definitely not and inner-city school and so what if they were! There are a lot in inner city schools that are well coached, disciplined and have great kids. I watched Salem play Louisville a few years ago and Salem had a ton of unsportsmanlike and personal foul penalties and it started with Johnson. I saw a team had 60 yards of penalties on 1 play except that game.

To be fair, Alliance should beat Salem every year and win the league 95% of the time. Big fish and a small pond which is why it almost always ends in a first round exit when they do happen to make it. Very soft program!

I admitted I was totally wrong. Congrats to the aviators. They where tough and physical. I’ll stand behind that’s not the norm. Maybe it’s changing there. I took my L ate my crow. Good luck to the aviators the rest of the way and I hope you destroy WB . But it’s still Go Quakers for me

It drives me crazy when people assume Allaince is undisciplined and dirty. They were never like that in any of the sports that I have seen. I really think some people the post on here stereotype Alliance. Alliance is a diverse school but definitely not and inner-city school and so what if they were! There are a lot in inner city schools that are well coached, disciplined and have great kids. I watched Salem play Louisville a few years ago and Salem had a ton of unsportsmanlike and personal foul penalties and it started with Johnson. I saw a team had 60 yards of penalties on 1 play except that game.
For the record I never said they where dirty. I said not physical and disciplined. And i was wrong. I’m starting to think this is Johnson n Johnson’s swan song here in Quaker Town . I’ve been wrong before lol

For the record I never said they where dirty. I said not physical and disciplined. And i was wrong. I’m starting to think this is Johnson n Johnson’s swan song here in Quaker Town . I’ve been wrong before lol
I wasn't necessarily talking about your posts, I always hear that from people and is is a strereotype and unfair statement. The EBC is a very disciplined conference overall. Also, I think the days of Alliance not being physical are over with Goodman as their coach.

I wasn't necessarily talking about your posts, I always hear that from people and is is a strereotype and unfair statement. The EBC is a very disciplined conference overall. Also, I think the days of Alliance not being physical are over with Goodman as their coach.
Were they not physical when they won those league titles with whiting?