2022 EBC Baseball thread

I am not sure what went on with the Rhodes kid. Easily shoulda been 1st team. I think someone in the EBC just has it out for those boys. If I remember correctly his brother got robbed of POTY last year as well. I wouldn't be surprised if it was our coach bashing these kids.

That person is new and clearly seems like someone who is unhinged, not serious and just wants to talk in absurd absolutes. Just don't engage.
Ask me any question about the EBC for any sport and I’ll have you an answer. Just voicing my opinion like everyone else here. And don’t say absurd absolutes. You’re trying too hard on a yappi forum. I was serious about my rankings, and genuinely curious about the mishap that may be occurring with the younger Rhodes boy?

Ask me any question about the EBC for any sport and I’ll have you an answer. Just voicing my opinion like everyone else here. And don’t say absurd absolutes. You’re trying too hard on a yappi forum. I was serious about my rankings, and genuinely curious about the mishap that may be occurring with the younger Rhodes boy?
What do you think of my Warriors? I personally think you're a jack wagon that doesn't know the first thing about sports.

What do you think of my Warriors? I personally think you're a jack wagon that doesn't know the first thing about sports.
I think your warriors played tough against against MY dukes. But I do think they had a poverty, charity oriented, higher draft pick plotting, fluke of a win against Salem. And I think they’re the Aaron Rodgers of baseball. Just can’t win in the playoffs where it matters. Unbelievable amount of potential and talent on the roster year in and year out, though.
Didn’t want to cause any controversy or stir anything up here. I just know my sports.

What’s up everyone? Long time no see. Been gone for work a lot this year but recently came back. Saw Salem struggled a tad bit when I expected some domination. Can someone give me a rundown of who’s left from the EBC in the tourney??

I would like to see the list. EBC has the "everyone gets a trophy" way of picking all league teams.
Last season in football every single QB in the conference was 1st team with the exception of the one who went 0-10 but he was still a second team player. The way these teams are picked needs to change drastically

I think your warriors played tough against against MY dukes. But I do think they had a poverty, charity oriented, higher draft pick plotting, fluke of a win against Salem. And I think they’re the Aaron Rodgers of baseball. Just can’t win in the playoffs where it matters. Unbelievable amount of potential and talent on the roster year in and year out, though.
Didn’t want to cause any controversy or stir anything up here. I just know my sports.
Our talent is unreal, coach is not that good. We need to start to produce in the postseason.

What’s up everyone? Long time no see. Been gone for work a lot this year but recently came back. Saw Salem struggled a tad bit when I expected some domination. Can someone give me a rundown of who’s left from the EBC in the tourney??
Only teams left are Marlington and Salem. I think Marlington is a little over confident personally.

All I know is my boy didn't get on a team and Salem only got 1 player for some reason. I am biased towards WB but Salem had more then 1 first teamer.
Who didn’t make it from WB ? Coaches have to nominate their own players for 1st team

as far as I know
Salem - Beck
WB Alazaus
Wilson
Minerva Aiden Lautzenheizer
Carrollton idk
South Knoll
Alliance Bruni
Marlington POY skelding
Denham
Odey

this was from a quick Twitter check

Last edited:
Who didn’t make it from WB ? Coaches have to nominate their own players for 1st team

as far as I know
Salem - Beck
WB Alazaus
Wilson
Minerva idk
Carrollton idk
South Knoll
Alliance Bruni
Marlington POY skelding
Denham
Odey

Aiden Lautzenheizer from Minerva is on 1st team. He did have a good year on the mound for the Lions. I really think the only other 2 Minerva kids worthy of any honors are Eric Murray and Dylan Phillips. I haven't heard if they made it or not.

The WB staff is a joke led by Mr. Immature. Ask yourself how many on the current coaching staff have boys playing on the varsity team. Most of these guys are there to coach their own kid, not to produce a quality team.
They did have a pretty good year with a pretty young team but the question is why were they so young? Doesn't WB usually have good numbers and a lot of upper classmen?

as far as I know
Salem - Beck
WB Alazaus
Wilson
Minerva idk
Carrollton idk
South Knoll
Alliance Bruni
Marlington POY skelding
Denham
Odey

Just looking at box scores and reading info on this thread would think Wilms, Exline and Rhoads should be on here somewhere, right?

Just looking at box scores and reading info on this thread would think Wilms, Exline and Rhoads should be on here somewhere, right?
Again WB head coach spearheaded the blackballing of Salem kids
got to ask yourself if you are in it for the right reasons or not. Maybe some of Salems antics where a bit over the top at times but come on. Rhodes will be at VT Wilms will play in college Exline is going to do his football at TOSU what will Ricky do then ? I’m Sure there is a 7th grader Ricky doesn’t like

It is pretty ridiculous that a D1 top 5 school in the nation commit did not even get honorable mention considerations. On a different not anyone know of any Carrollton players on the all league teams? We're seemingly the only team in the conference without anything posted online about it

It is pretty ridiculous that a D1 top 5 school in the nation commit did not even get honorable mention considerations. On a different not anyone know of any Carrollton players on the all league teams? We're seemingly the only team in the conference without anything posted online about it
They had a good year too, curious to see the list. I still can’t believe Salem didn’t have a number of kids on 1st team

They had a good year too, curious to see the list. I still can’t believe Salem didn’t have a number of kids on 1st team

Again WB head coach spearheaded the blackballing of Salem kids
got to ask yourself if you are in it for the right reasons or not. Maybe some of Salems antics where a bit over the top at times but come on. Rhodes will be at VT Wilms will play in college Exline is going to do his football at TOSU what will Ricky do then ? I’m Sure there is a 7th grader Ricky doesn’t like
If that happened then it is not right. Maybe they should just take the top batting averages and too era’s and make the all league team that way- keep the politics out of it.

Each coach picks their own honorable mentions. So if some kid didn’t get honorable mention, it‘s because their coach did not select them.

You guys mentioned too many kids being given awards, but still are upset that some people got left off. Is 10 1st teamers too many? With Canton South leaving the league, looks like that may need changed.

Each coach picks their own honorable mentions. So if some kid didn’t get honorable mention, it‘s because their coach did not select them.

You guys mentioned too many kids being given awards, but still are upset that some people got left off. Is 10 1st teamers too many? With Canton South leaving the league, looks like that may need changed.
I understand what you are saying. There will always be controversy no matter what