2022 EBC Baseball thread

Agreed, looking forward to seeing new players arise. I wish the best for the Lions.
Not a lot of depth for Minerva. They do have 5 seniors that start but the infield is mostly juniors. 4-8 record with a really tough week, Marlington today and tomorrow, make up with Salem on Thursday and Lisbon on Friday.

how about them warriors!! 11-3 after a bit of a rocky start. I understand that it is a very young team too.

Not a lot of depth for Minerva. They do have 5 seniors that start but the infield is mostly juniors. 4-8 record with a really tough week, Marlington today and tomorrow, make up with Salem on Thursday and Lisbon on Friday.

how about them warriors!! 11-3 after a bit of a rocky start. I understand that it is a very young team too.
My Warriors are on a roll! Finally playing good ball. I am interested to see how they do against the big boy teams. Such as Marlington and Salem.

My Warriors are on a roll! Finally playing good ball. I am interested to see how they do against the big boy teams. Such as Marlington and Salem.
I have seen Salem once. Wilms was outstanding and they played really good defense. Both teams are solid but play good defense and limit walks and anything can happen. canton south is going to be a really good match up for WB, i think they are very similar teams.

I have seen Salem once. Wilms was outstanding and they played really good defense. Both teams are solid but play good defense and limit walks and anything can happen. canton south is going to be a really good match up for WB, i think they are very similar teams.

Marlington 10
Minerva 0

marlington hit line drives all over the field the 1st 2 inning. Play great defense, extremely good baseball team.

South beat West Branch 3-1. Brady Noll improves to 4-1 on the season (all league games). He's a pitcher that never gets talked about much but so far this season he has held Salem to 2 runs, shut out Minerva, held Alliance and WB to one run and held Marlington to 3 runs through 6 innings. He's starting to hit the ball well too.

South beat West Branch 3-1. Brady Noll improves to 4-1 on the season (all league games). He's a pitcher that never gets talked about much but so far this season he has held Salem to 2 runs, shut out Minerva, held Alliance and WB to one run and held Marlington to 3 runs through 6 innings. He's starting to hit the ball well too.
Thanks for mentioning him. I saw him beat Minerva 1-0, very solid pticher.

Salem 10
Minerva 9

I didn’t see this game but the score surprises me, didn’t expect a high scoring 1 run game. I wonder what the details are for this game.

Brady Noll produces outs no matter what. Great pitcher.

Salem 10
Minerva 9

I didn’t see this game but the score surprises me, didn’t expect a high scoring 1 run game. I wonder what the details are for this game.
I think my buddy RaiderFan was there. I'll ask him for details, he hasn't been on the thread in a little while.

I think my buddy RaiderFan was there. I'll ask him for details, he hasn't been on the thread in a little while.
I heard Minerva hit the ball very well but Salem was a little better in a very entertaining game, the lions had 2 home runs, got an early lead. Murray lead the game off with a home run and lions scored 4 in the first, the game with back and forth and Phillips hit a home run to take the lead in the 6th but Salem was clutch in bottom 6 and took the lead and won it. Both teams played a little sloppy and both teams hit well. I guess there were some errors on both sides but a lot a very hard hit balls.
Salem is a very good team so good job Lions for showing up to play.

Should be a great week for ball! Have you guys seen the tournament brackets yet? Warriors have a tough draw in my opinion.

Last Week
Carrollton 11
Alliance 1

Monday
Alliance 4
Minerva 0

tonight
Alliance 2
Marlington 0

alliance upsets the almighty dukes

Carrollton 8
Minerva 4

Minerva was in control of the game and imploded in the 5th with a few errors and lost it. Also walked 4 or 5 in that inning. Carrollton took advantage.